GGG Post Tracker (To Better Equip You to Stalk the Devs)

"
Completed 28 ChallengesSairven wrote:
"
barraka wrote:
i want a key. long wait


1 day, 16 hours, and 56 minutes dude. Holy crap.


long. i want to now. please key :|
rz2yoj: is there a way for you to list all GGG replies in a thread and not just the newest one? :) Basically listing the whole thread with all non-GGG replies removed.
"
Completed 14 ChallengesCeri wrote:
rz2yoj: is there a way for you to list all GGG replies in a thread and not just the newest one? :) Basically listing the whole thread with all non-GGG replies removed.


Click the number in the left most column.

Example:

If I click the "12" next to the topic "Remote Mine" it does what you're asking.

:D
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
"
Completed 28 ChallengesSairven wrote:
"
Completed 14 ChallengesCeri wrote:
rz2yoj: is there a way for you to list all GGG replies in a thread and not just the newest one? :) Basically listing the whole thread with all non-GGG replies removed.


Click the number in the left most column.

Example:

If I click the "12" next to the topic "Remote Mine" it does what you're asking.

:D


noob
"
Completed 25 Challengesrz2yoj wrote:
I have no idea who created or runs the IRC bot. I considered monitoring the IRC channel and taking cues from that bot as to when to grab new posts but after watching for a while, I realized the IRC bot is missing posts. For example, it never announced Edwin_GGG's last post in the "massive news update". So maybe it's only watching Chris, Mark, and a select other few. The site is PHP, running on Amazon's Elastic Beanstalk. It is polling via cron at a constant interval, but I have plans to change this once I put together some analytics regarding GGG's post times. As a basic example, I could double the polling rate for each individual poster during their peak hours but halve it when they're asleep. I'm putting a lot of care into not putting a significant load on GGG's servers.

I'm the one that created the IRC bot. It just watches specific accounts and since I haven't actively read the forums in a while, not all GGG devs are on it. Did you find a list or are you using some other methods of identifying devs?

I also wonder what happened to the other dev trackers.
I'm here to vote for RSS feeds! Nice work!
"
Zoxc wrote:
"
Completed 25 Challengesrz2yoj wrote:
I have no idea who created or runs the IRC bot. I considered monitoring the IRC channel and taking cues from that bot as to when to grab new posts but after watching for a while, I realized the IRC bot is missing posts. For example, it never announced Edwin_GGG's last post in the "massive news update". So maybe it's only watching Chris, Mark, and a select other few. The site is PHP, running on Amazon's Elastic Beanstalk. It is polling via cron at a constant interval, but I have plans to change this once I put together some analytics regarding GGG's post times. As a basic example, I could double the polling rate for each individual poster during their peak hours but halve it when they're asleep. I'm putting a lot of care into not putting a significant load on GGG's servers.

I'm the one that created the IRC bot. It just watches specific accounts and since I haven't actively read the forums in a while, not all GGG devs are on it. Did you find a list or are you using some other methods of identifying devs?

I also wonder what happened to the other dev trackers.


I'm using a list: 'Chris', 'Jonathan', 'Erik', 'Mark_GGG', 'Samantha', 'Rory', 'Rhys', 'Qarl', 'Andrew_GGG', 'Damien_GGG', 'Russell', 'Joel_GGG', 'Ari', 'Thomas', 'BrianWeissman', 'Edwin_GGG', 'Support', 'Dylan', 'MaxS', 'Ammon_GGG', 'Jess_GGG', 'Robbie_GGG'

Used Google to find them: site:pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ "Grinding Gear Games"
Stay up-to-date: gggtracker.com
Last edited by rz2yoj on Jan 22, 2013 1:07:06 PM
"
Zoxc wrote:
I'm the one that created the IRC bot. It just watches specific accounts [...]

Nice! May I ask what you're using? Eggdrop w/TCL, or?
There's your RSS feed guys. It may need a bit of tidying up though (for example with the formatting of the posts). Might work on it more later, but I'm unlikely to make any more changes any time soon since the open beta begins tomorrow. :)
Stay up-to-date: gggtracker.com
love this thing... I was stalking some already by looking at profiles.. lol
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info