Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

There might be some information on 5L rolls, but basically just understand that RNG rules all. Some people get 5L with 5 fusings, some people have to use over 500 for a 5L.

Hell I just 5L'd my lightning coil last night and I only used 3 fusings :)

EDIT: I have also been tinkering around with the idea of possibly using endurance charges and immortal call to use to counter physical damage. Basically I got the idea from Hegemone's Immortal Wukong scion build. With using endurance charges and immortal call you can basically ignore evasion rating and armor.

This would be the passive tree:

Basically allows for 6 total endurance charges (help oak in merciless). Would still be using Saffell's Frame (passive tree allows for 14% additional shield block for a total of 40% using Saffell's Frame). So spell block would be right around 44% with mid-roll saffell's (plus you get resistances of 89/82/89). Still also using lightning coil just for that added physical damage reduction in case you don't happen to have endurance charges up.

Enduring Cry and Immortal call linked to blood magic and quality increased duration.
Endurance charge duration would be 22 seconds with 20/20 increased duration.
Immortal call length with 6 endurance charges would be right at 10 seconds. (with 20/20 increased duration)

If you are concerned about getting hit you can still use smoke mine to blind monsters for that crazy high evasion of at least 75%.

You could also play around with putting enduring cry and immortal call on CWDT gem so it triggers when you take some crazy damage. That would bypass the cast time and mana cost so it might be feasible. Not sure that I would want to wait for immortal call to trigger until I took so much damage though since you would want to connect it to a level 20 CWDT gem so that immortal call gives the highest duration.
Last edited by runnin17 on Dec 29, 2013, 3:12:45 PM
how important is the acrobatic node?

im planning on never taking it at all.
"
ninjaimoney wrote:
how important is the acrobatic node?

im planning on never taking it at all.

I am toying around with that too. Look at my post above :)
Hi,

Do u use the same support set-ups for bosses?

if not, what do u do?

Do u face tank bosses? since LMP is only good when u face tanking bosses, right?

Thank you.
Dude Im not lying when I say this build is mfkn great.
Ive started so many characters and builds but this one shows rly early the build potential.

All I can say is, thx for this guide. Keep it up :D
"
kongyuyu wrote:
Hi,

Do u use the same support set-ups for bosses?

if not, what do u do?

Do u face tank bosses? since LMP is only good when u face tanking bosses, right?

Thank you.

Tooltip DPS for spectral throw only factors in one projectile. So the tooltip DPS of 10-15k really is around 30-45k dps since the projectiles can hit the same target more than once. Not true shotgunning, but close. So you really don't need a true single target skill with this setup. You use elemental weakness/enfeeble/temporal chains as you want for the curse and just attack and kite.

how effective you think this would be in nem? My friend is about to run it hes 64 atm
How about bandit reward? Thank you.
"
kongyuyu wrote:
How about bandit reward? Thank you.

its in one of the earlier pages
normal: 40hp (oak)
cruel: 8 attack speed (kraitin)
merc: skill point (personaly I think i might get an endurance charge instead)

now there is something i wanna know as well, regarding using lightning coil in this build, is the dmg conversion happening before or after armor mitigation?

edit:

I've found the answer myself its calculated before armor, witch is crazy awesome for armor variation of this build because of how armor is better against smaller hits.
IGN: cheshirian
Last edited by Mallazar on Dec 30, 2013, 12:47:14 AM
acrobatics + ondars make you almost immune to dangerous projectiles like acad boss, porkies and birdmen.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info