Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

I just wanted to pop in and say this build is stronger than ever. I followed this build when it came out last year, except I never used foils, I always dual wielded tiger paw claws that I crafted for lgoh. In 1.3, I had capped out at 25k dps. I just threw my old character together last night, and I'm doing 31k dps WITHOUT empower linked to my heralds and some other gear that can be improved. 40k+ will be attainable.

TLDR; while I agree with Mathil that there are other skills that you can build around cheaper, Ele-Buzz is stronger than ever. Find a good Gemini claw. I'm currently using this one, but hopefully can craft something better eventually.

edit- Also I just wanted to say that, theoretically, the new Imperial Claw base will be better than Gemini if you don't have mana issues, or you can get enough mana on hit from other sources. It's faster and has +25 lgoh.
A dash of arcanity, a pinch of insanity, a whisper of profanity...

-Lady Dialla
Last edited by Wadjet on Jul 18, 2015 8:40:47 AM
41k dps now after some jewel/passive changes and adding blood rage. 50k+ dps might be possible with perfect gear.

For defense (in case anyone is wondering) I run phase acro, Ondars, high EV, AA, phase run. Max resists. Life only 2.6k. Ran some 78+ maps, will need more life. I still evade/dodge most dmg, but when a hit lands it hurts.

-Lady Dialla
2.6k HP... man how you survive. Most boss would have 1 shot you or even elite depend on the mod u roll.
IGN: Mellodiez

PM if win or outbids on Auction. Thanks!
"
Completed 4 Challengesclon8888 wrote:
2.6k HP... man how you survive. Most boss would have 1 shot you or even elite depend on the mod u roll.

I evade/dodge or I dont. Actually I haven't ripped this week yet...

-Lady Dialla
"
kolp wrote:
41k dps now after some jewel/passive changes and adding blood rage. 50k+ dps might be possible with perfect gear.

For defense (in case anyone is wondering) I run phase acro, Ondars, high EV, AA, phase run. Max resists. Life only 2.6k. Ran some 78+ maps, will need more life. I still evade/dodge most dmg, but when a hit lands it hurts.

Sorry kolp I rarely check these threads nowdays.

41k is pretty amazing, are you still completely non crit?

That said, yea 2.6k life is kinda... well let's just say I get shit on all day long by the community for having 4.3-4.6k life in hardcore while streaming.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily

Will this sword be good enough to start this buidl?

Claws are so hard to find ><

Also, is there a way to check dps on swords/ claws before buying?

I have no idea which items are upgrades

btw, your guide is neato!
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Last edited by tobes111 on Jul 25, 2015 8:12:16 PM
Got two rings left over from my old ST build, if anyone is interested I can offer a fair price:
Will you upgrade this guide with the new trees listed in your profile, Mathil, or make a new guide entirely?
Just came back from years of absence.

Was having a good time playing as an ST-aura walker with Lightning Coil. Now I don't have any clue to work on the tree.

Any suggestions for the old timer?
IGN: PityOnYou -> The most active! She finds out Alpha's Howl combined with Daresso's Defiance is unbelievably cute in Wraeclast. If she isn't active, find the guy below

IGN: FacepalmFTW -> The second most active. This guy is usually helping Tarkleigh skinning Rhoas

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info