Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

tabula or lightning coil 5l?
guys i was wondering if low gear buzzsaw can do maps? like the easier maps? without this 7ex helmet and 5 link?
Love this Build...much appreciated =) ...finally was able to obtain a good weapon (what do you say?) ( I am lvl. 71 btw and do around 5.5k dps). Much fun to play

"
ruzga wrote:
guys i was wondering if low gear buzzsaw can do maps? like the easier maps? without this 7ex helmet and 5 link?

Yes it can, been playing this on budget without Alpha's Howl and with lots of selffound or selfmade gear and its been working just fine.

But get atleast 5link chest, those are cheap starting from just few chaos upwards in prices which you should be able to afford easy nearing end of merciless. Got 3R2G 5link chest for just 4 chaos myself.

Also earlier on you can use Purity of Elements and Grace for more survivability. At lvl 60+ you can run 3x 60% auras and 1x 40% aura without Alpha's Howl and max leveled gems. So for example Anger+Wrath+Haste+Purity works, and when feeling fragile, can switch on Grace instead of Haste, compromising dmg for defences (though high Haste runspeed allowing "kiting" tough opponents is defence tool on its own right). Also Acrobat or Iron Reflexes passives are options to beef up survivability.

So its very budget friendly. Only "increased elemental damage with weapons" jewelry and belts are expensive besides Alpha's Howl if you want em with nice +hp and resistance rolls, ive been lucky enough to find few on my own while leveling.

Oh and thanks to OP for this build, really liking it. Lvl 76 now with mediocre cheap gear without Alpha's or anything fancy. Yet i got ~4k hp, ~4k dps and nice survivability with acrobat perks, able to do maps just fine. It's gonna just get better from here, since auras only 17 and plenty of room to improve in gear.
Will it be a good idea to try this build with split arrow instead of spectral throw?
Dinged level 82 today. Here's my gears:

Working on improving my amulet and someday I'll switch to a 6L lightning coil when I can afford the fuses. Sitting at just under 4k hp (I'll be over 4k at level 84 and all life nodes from then on) and DPS is 200ish shy of 9000 with all level 18 gems and WED only level 15. Can't wait until I clear 10k, that'll be a first for any character I've had so far in this game.

Loving this build! Now if only I had more than 16% IIR...

need some advise of the weapon choice. which is better for the build overall dps or attack speed thx in advance
"

Loving this build! Now if only I had more than 16% IIR...

Have you considered linking your leap slam (or another secondary skill like whirling blades or another ST) to culling strike and item rarity gem? For example I use this for bosses and rares

I am purposely leveling 2 ST's. Using the culling setup I had a maligaro's drop for me last nite from a boss.

Also, for low level map farming (66-68's),Piety and Dom, I switch my gloves from

to
for a bit more rarity.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
I have a question about the build for end game. It's about min-maxing out the damage.

Hypothetically, if you're around level 80 or 90 and your gems are maxed.

Would a +3 or +4 % atsp node be a greater increase in damage or would a 8% increase weapon elemental damage or 8% increase projectile damage have a greater affect on the damage?

How , in anyone's opinion, would you prioritize damage nodes?

Projectile Damage or Weapon Elemental Damage or Attack speed.

If you want more information, i'm Specifically looking around the ranger area where they have 8% weapon elemental damage nodes, or the Aspect of the Panther attack speed nodes or the projectile damage nodes beside ballistic mastery?

If anyone could share some insight, I/we would appreciate it.

"
nouser wrote:
tabula or lightning coil 5l?

def Lightning Coil. Tabula will not safe u from hard hitting bosses / mobs.

gearupdate
14.5k dps on 84/77/84 and 5k life
Last edited by equin on Apr 8, 2014, 2:40:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info