Content Update 1.0.3 Video Preview

Screw Ghost Rider. Time to make a Dormammu character with Fireball and Incinerate.
IGN: Titania_
"
Aaronjw wrote:
Sad to see that it looks like the Storm Call alternate effect won't be ready for 1.0.3. Any word on that?

Couldn't finish it, barrage and a chunk of random fixs in 3 days :P
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
that barrage + attack speed + quil rain == abuse potential'o'metter just broke down..

Cast On Crit still casts per each hit per mob?

Barrage + Pierce + GMP + CoC + EK(or anything really) in quill rain..

if this works like i think noone will use barrage as intended but as CoC activator :)
"
Zealflare wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Barage+cast on crit+ GMP +Fireball+reduce proj speed
and

They mentioned in the video that LMP/GMP wont make the shots spread like normal, it just adds more shots.
I heard... more arrows = more casting
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
GGG keep up the good work... I never finish a build before I move on to the next idea and I love that.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Zealflare wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Barage+cast on crit+ GMP +Fireball+reduce proj speed
and

They mentioned in the video that LMP/GMP wont make the shots spread like normal, it just adds more shots.
I heard... more arrows = more casting

Yea but you only shoot in a line/small cone, using LA/split arrow would be better for CoC.
There will be a skill reset on this patch?
"
sidtherat wrote:
that barrage + attack speed + quil rain == abuse potential'o'metter just broke down..

Cast On Crit still casts per each hit per mob?

Barrage + Pierce + GMP + CoC + EK(or anything really) in quill rain..

if this works like i think noone will use barrage as intended but as CoC activator :)

Actually it will compliment my Split arrow build that's based off elemental damage(and is my highest DPS bow build to date).

I think we needed a single target skill,we had something like this in CB but it was OP and negated the reason to use skills like Split arrow so was removed.The way this skill is it won't have same issue as it retains its style of shooting when adding Lmp/Gmp.
Sorry
but you are going to look like
soon
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Nice new helm effect haha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info