Content Update 1.0.3 Video Preview

"
theslap wrote:
"
Tutor wrote:
Will there be a skill reset?

I hope so for my new build.

In the past it's been that players who are spec'd into the zones they are changing get a full reset. So if you hate your build, spend some regrets or refunds and spec into those areas.
But its not a few nodes that got modified... they added a dozens of new nodes...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Barrage looks awesome! I've been hoping for a multistrike type range skill. I'm all about that speed, baby. Can't wait to see how it functions.
Last edited by esotericdaemon on Dec 9, 2013, 12:09:27 AM
The new skill looks awesome.
Barage+cast on crit+ GMP +Fireball+reduce proj speed
and
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
That Barrage. Remind me of Strafe from D2.

Looking good indeed.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Barage+cast on crit+ GMP +Fireball+reduce proj speed
and

They mentioned in the video that LMP/GMP wont make the shots spread like normal, it just adds more shots.
"
Epsilon2012 wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
ranged physical damage, the end is near. finally some better support for frenzy/roa/SA/PS.

So people don't get confused, Barrage is a Skill...

...some people have been thinking it's a support, and this post could be read either way.

In the video chris said that they are going to release a new support skill gem , which will slow the atack speed but increase the phys damage with bows attacks,spectral throw and lightning strike, thats what he is talking about i think.
Sad to see that it looks like the Storm Call alternate effect won't be ready for 1.0.3. Any word on that?
e
Last edited by Phylaris on Dec 9, 2013, 12:42:54 AM

lol bad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info