First Developer Video! - Erik Talks Art about Items and Act 3x

"
Herbits wrote:
Did anyone notice the new spell on his action bar?

I've only seen Sweep, Ground Slam, Enfeeble and Punishment on the mara and Cleave on the scion.
Did I miss something?
IGN: Bourrinopathe | UTC +4
"
Bourrinopathe wrote:
"
Herbits wrote:
Did anyone notice the new spell on his action bar?

I've only seen Sweep, Ground Slam, Enfeeble and Punishment on the mara and Cleave on the scion.
Did I miss something?

my fault, forgot that punishment looked like that >.<
thank you i like this. wish it was longer.

also hello jeremy

got to be good looking because im so hard too see.
Last edited by koez on Dec 4, 2013, 12:45:22 AM
While in no way trying to diss Erik - the video itself was kinda lackluster. Need a bit more of idea and "meat" behind a video like that.
This is more or less pudding without the meat. Suuure you may never want to put meat in your pudding, but if you do it's all the better for it.

P.S. Vice Versa
"Do or do not, there is no try."
"
Chris wrote:
I'd like to introduce Jeremy, our marketing director. I'm away today so I asked him to handle the news. Enjoy the video!

Thanks for the introduction! Perhaps you can introduce Jeremy to the comma next. =D
should be longer.

Or at least show more footage of how Erik paints an item for example. Or talk about how a specific unique was made.

3min at least, this is more like a teaser.
It was extremely short.

Even though I liked the concept this only introduces a dev to the audience. (which is fine as it is)

But %50 percent introduction of a dev + %50 unveiling the mysteries of Wraeclast would excite us fans even more. For example Erik could have taken us to behind the scenes, welcome us to his office, show some stuff he currently works on (probably not Act 4 related but at least some new unique artwork) etc.

Either way keep up the good work GGG!
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Thank you for the video guys.

I would like to see more actual development footage though, unveiling how you guys do your magic over there, than this short video that doesn't actually has something to offer other than making an acquaintance with the dev. Prpbably a lot of work to do, especially with build of the week videos and other staff, but it would be nice to see something like that at some point. ;-)
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
The video is nicely done, but it is kind of short.
Either a complete feature passing by all devs in this style or as Kenshid said more in depth into one developer, show him at work etc.
Last edited by Ozgwald on Dec 4, 2013, 3:02:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info