First Developer Video! - Erik Talks Art about Items and Act 3x

Jeremy, you're not a great writer are you?
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
I'm going to echo what a lot of people have said here, but from two different camps of thought.

-I like the idea of this type of video, and am pleased with the content of the video (a mix of in-game, the actual developer, and concept art).

-However, it seemed to be REALLY short, was just getting into it, and it ended.

I would love to see this video as an advert for an actual in depth behind the scenes that might altogether last 30 mins, with several developers taking 6-10 minutes on their own area of the game.
Awesome!
I love Erik's art. Its one of the things I enjoy the most in PoE. Can we get that concept art in the vid as a wallpaper someday??
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
The video was nice and I definitely love the art in the game.

But it would be even better to have a video of the devs discussing the creative process ,from the basic concept to the different iterations, of some piece of the game or of some unique item.
This is so awesome! Keep on the good work!
IGN: SuckingFhit
Great video. Would have loved for it to be longer though.
We had a good laugh over this video because it is so short

Hi I'm Erik.

I work really hard and I really enjoy designing items and I hope you enjoy the game.

Bye!

No seriously, the item art looks great and nice to meet you.

Last edited by Startkabels on Dec 5, 2013, 5:27:56 AM
"
Don't get me wrong, I was not trying to flame GGG or Erik or the game. I was just trying to give some feedback - things I noticed, things I missed. Whether they agree with me, is up to them of course :)

Didn't read like a flame ;)
I agree to some point that there is space for improvement (in length and information).

But i would love if GGG keeps up the authentic kind of stuff. No trained people, no hyper-public-relation-fancy-latte-macchiato-things (not that you demanded that. just saying).

Like Weta Workshop for example (and Kiwis too!!!). Big company (now), masterful in doing special effects and stuff. But when they give you video-insights of their work, it's very, very often near to trashy nerd-stuff-videos. With facepalm-jokes, overacting people and people acting like they had one coffee too much ;) And that's authentic. Because they are like this (i guess). And fans love them for this.

Same with GGG. I hope ;)
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Awesome! ;-)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael