Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

LOL, you really do like to say incorrect things, and then back peddle out of them by saying your point was clear, like somehow that makes your mistake go away. Here's what you actually said:

"
I'm not sure about the gems - I haven't seen any clear indication either way about them. Frankly, it doesn't much matter with a snapshot fix a month away.

Now I don't know about you and how you think people in this world speak, but that sounds to me like a person who doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about. So it begs the question, if you don't have a clue, and not just on this topic but several others I've busted you on as well, why do you speak so often as if you do? You talk the most, and seemingly know very little, it's kinda weird. You're like the old, well I'm no doctor or anything, but let me give you my medical opinion anyway. People, including me at one point before I tested it all myself, come to this thread for actual answers. Not rank amateur best guesses... But anyway, carry on my friend.

And Blood Dance boots are very over rated for this build. They are great for other builds, but when you look at them, what are they? They are boots that give you life regen, which of course if you built your character correctly you wouldn't need.

Rare boots with life, resists, and 30% movement speed are far superior. Your life pool is simply too low, regardless of how much regen you have. 5K life should be a minimum to shoot for, otherwise you're going to get hammered by monsters that hit harder then you can take before you have time to regen it.

Wear Carcass Jack and Rare boots with life/resists/movement speed.
IIR and IIQ gems in link with RF work. Tested and used by me (originaly got info from forum thread by NECRO RF build). the increase in drops is significantly high enough to sustain 75-77 map drops (don't expect shavs to drop on every map)

PS only gems work with IIR/IIQ snapshot (wondertrap etc doesn't work because it doesn't snapshot IIR from them etc and MF is calculated when monster dies)
Last edited by XenoNerve on May 25, 2014, 4:18:16 AM
Thanks for the advices will be changing my boots real soon.. Btw is there a better option for the removal of totems? Having tried both Oro's flameblast and searing bond, it just doesnt make the cut for me.. Just too terribly slow.. ;/

In ur opinion, which Codt combo on the Rise of the Phoenix shield is a better choice? Well I did tried Oro's Rejuvenate Totem, but the life regen it gives is way too insignificant and just about anything that hits it pops it immediately.. Atm I am using molten shell but it does little against some unique bosses and exiles with devastating damages.. (though it did give a nice effect)

My current RotP:
I am/may be trying to make some endgame gear for this (wall any really just wanted to do it for this since this is my highest level char) gear just to have it so far i got...

* Pure AR/EV based for normal leveling and what not
Helm: Nightmare Bascinet (344 AR/EV)
Body: Triumphant Lamellar (611 AR/EV)
Glove: Dragonscale Gauntlets (210 AR/EV)
Boots: Dragonscale Boots (210 AR/EV)
Armor Base: 1375

So far this looks as its the best items to use since it has the highest base armor given for each item type

* Pure ES based (RF buffing/not really needed but whatever)
Helm: Hubris Circlet
Body: Vaal Regalia
Glove: Sorcerer Gloves
Boots: Sorcerer Boots

Has the most ES but you would have to drop one of these to keep your auras on and if snapshotting is fixed next update this is useless
This thing is pretty damn sexy.
IGN: DVD
☆ Store of Wraeclast ☆: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612816
"
MiniMinhMo wrote:
This thing is pretty damn sexy.

No ms though but still...
Couldn't test carcass cause you can't delete items so its prob a bit less hp :D
http://poebuilder.com/#builds/lynerus-rf-endgame

This isn't even using max roll stats either think its using base rolled... if only i could get this :D
Is there a reason that you chose the 6% health only nodes (bottom of pic) instead of the 6% health + 8% mana nodes (top of pic) same amount of life, and free mana!

http://imgur.com/X3ZuPJC
"
Schlumungus wrote:
Is there a reason that you chose the 6% health only nodes (bottom of pic) instead of the 6% health + 8% mana nodes (top of pic) same amount of life, and free mana!

http://imgur.com/X3ZuPJC

also not sure why he did that, just take the ones with the extra mana instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info