[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"
Jezzi wrote:
What do I suggest this build, because you use in some other gems than before is written out

Translate it, someone?
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
Added a better Scion passive tree (New Growth and Decay Cluster)
I'm reading the Righteous Fire thread over on the Marauder forums and apparently double redbeak works with RF, which would be a nice damage boost.

I'm currently playing a support, even taking the mortal conviction node behind BM along with all the other supports. I kinda just wanna run RF to be able to do some damage/get the enemies that slip past the party and get to my hiding spot. Right now I'm just under sustaining and it's killing me... The skill takes ~150 seconds to burn through my 4.3k ES, and it'll take me until lvl 74 to get to the next life regeneration node. Sometimes I'll turn it on for fun and spam ruby flasks, but I'd like to just be able to sit around or even go AFK.

With a unique +1 to gems and a lvl 1 empower getting help from that, I have a lvl 16 purity of fire boosted to 18, and the tooltip shows that by stating +3 to max resists. What I'm curious about is why my max res isn't 91%, I get a 78% increased effect of auras and 21% increased effect of buffs, so 3*1.78*1.21 = 6.4 rounds down to 6, plus 75 base + 2 passive + 8 rise of the phoenix should be 91, but I'm always stuck at 90. Does inner force not work with auras? Since I'm so close to breaking even on RF, will the next level to vitality and discipline put me over the edge?
How did you manage to get RRR on voidbringer?? Damn, ive spent 250 chromes already and didnt get even close, f*ck you random! :))

By the way you saw that? Looks like pwnage is coming!
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
Last edited by Dharmatrooper on Dec 15, 2013, 3:16:10 AM
RF are boosted from Entropy for example of node. Pls read my this question and the other on of page 8, which are the same question.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
"
Apanauc wrote:
I'm reading the Righteous Fire thread over on the Marauder forums and apparently double redbeak works with RF, which would be a nice damage boost.

I'm currently playing a support, even taking the mortal conviction node behind BM along with all the other supports. I kinda just wanna run RF to be able to do some damage/get the enemies that slip past the party and get to my hiding spot. Right now I'm just under sustaining and it's killing me... The skill takes ~150 seconds to burn through my 4.3k ES, and it'll take me until lvl 74 to get to the next life regeneration node. Sometimes I'll turn it on for fun and spam ruby flasks, but I'd like to just be able to sit around or even go AFK.

With a unique +1 to gems and a lvl 1 empower getting help from that, I have a lvl 16 purity of fire boosted to 18, and the tooltip shows that by stating +3 to max resists. What I'm curious about is why my max res isn't 91%, I get a 78% increased effect of auras and 21% increased effect of buffs, so 3*1.78*1.21 = 6.4 rounds down to 6, plus 75 base + 2 passive + 8 rise of the phoenix should be 91, but I'm always stuck at 90. Does inner force not work with auras? Since I'm so close to breaking even on RF, will the next level to vitality and discipline put me over the edge?

Yes, Readbeak is working with RF, but i prefer the unique Duskblade (More ES = more Damage and also more sustain)

I also just noticed, that Inner Force isnt working like that (i should update the math-section soon :P )

Its working like this:
3*1,78= 5,34 ---> rounded down to 5
5*1,21= 6,04 ---> rounded down to 6

But since it is still 6% extra fireres, you actually should have 91% maxresistance
Maybe your gear is just providing 90%?

You also only need a Level 17 Purity of Fire to get that 3% resist - the next bonus is at Level 20 (and 23)

Dont know about the last question - post your gear + passives + defenses and i will calculate it for you :P

"
How did you manage to get RRR on voidbringer?? Damn, ive spent 250 chromes already and didnt get even close, f*ck you random! :))

By the way you saw that? Looks like pwnage is coming!

Well, i got like 5000 Chromes in my stash so it isnt really a problem to get the right colours :D

I saw the link - lets see if i can replace Arc with the new Fireskill

"
RF are boosted from Entropy for example of node. Pls read my this question and the other on of page 8, which are the same question.

Sorry man, i dont really get your question

Entropy only buffs the damage dealt to enemies if thats it what you mean

can you please post your RF 2ndary weapon links.
"
rasmon wrote:
can you please post your RF 2ndary weapon links.

Have you tried that double redbeak sword in swap slot?
"
rasmon wrote:
Have you tried that double redbeak sword in swap slot?

No, didnt tried it yet

I also have to move RF to my helmet/gloves/boots then, since redbeak only offers a 3 link

Edit: i actually cant even use Readbeak - i use Tempestshield with Bloodmagic to go low life, but TS doesnt work if you dont have a shield

I have to link some auras to Bloodmagic then
Last edited by Yalani on Dec 15, 2013, 11:21:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info