[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"
Atlas305 wrote:

How are you handling the stuns? Seem to be a pain atm without Chayula

"
cast when stunned + arc + life leech, look first post :)

Jep
I was going with Cast when damage taken + Unwavering Stance + Lifereg from the Duelist Tree before
But after the nerf to CWDT i respecced some points and i am using Cast when stunned now

Its pretty nice since it also triggers when you block
Ok so, at last i get to level 65 and take Phoenix.

Well, my ES and life now drains not so fast but in 10 seconds instead of 3. I have 85% fire res and all regen nodes. I guess this build wont work without Revelation ring?
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
Last edited by Dharmatrooper on Dec 12, 2013, 6:34:14 PM
I've got 90% res and I still bleed with 2800es. empower/level 20 purity is my last hope, but it takes a long time to level gems :|
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
Ok so, at last i get to level 65 and take Phoenix.

Well, my ES and life now drains not so fast but in 10 seconds instead of 3. I have 85% fire res and all regen nodes. I guess this build wont work without Revelation ring?

Dont worry, you are coming closer :P

Post your current passives + defenses please (Life, ES, Life-Reg)

"
I've got 90% res and I still bleed with 2800es. empower/level 20 purity is my last hope, but it takes a long time to level gems :|

Same for you - also post your gear pls (=
Last edited by Yalani on Dec 13, 2013, 1:41:19 AM
Again I ask it: RF on new patch has buffed it ?, because new nodes and buffering damage over time did it.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Last edited by Dhoros on Dec 13, 2013, 2:12:35 AM
"
Yalani wrote:

Ok, here is the tree.

Gear:
Spoiler

Def (all three auras on and tempest shield also on):
Spoiler

Looks like i need my Vitality to level 20? I don't know where i can get regen also :(
Last edited by Dharmatrooper on Dec 13, 2013, 3:25:31 AM
Watched your 2nd vid. Very nice. Srsly killing me waiting for my PoF to reach lvl 20 so I can sustain RF haha.
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
"
Yalani wrote:

Ok, here is the tree.

Gear:
Spoiler

Def (all three auras on and tempest shield also on):
Spoiler

Looks like i need my Vitality to level 20? I don't know where i can get regen also :(

Well, you started as a Witch
Without Shavronnes Revelation and a level 20 Purity, its better to start with a Scion and get the 1% extra reg from the Ranger tree (see point 11 in the guide)

But its still possible for you to sustain RF (maybe not completly before you get the level 20 PoF, but you can just drop a ruby flask every minute and you are fine)
You should get this Item

You also have too much life ( i am level 87 now and i have less life than you)
Get rid of you Ring and Belt, and if you can also try to get a Helm and Chest without life

Right now you are burning for
10,8 damage per 100 Life
and
8,4 damage per 100 ES

You have ~6,667 Lifereg (7,667 with the amulet)
So you are still burning for
10,8 per 100 life and 0,733 per 100 ES

With you current stats (+ the unique Amulet) you take ~130 Damage per second
If you remove the life from you gear, you can reduce it to 100 per second
Thats about 43 second until you are dropping to 0 ES (When i am doing -50% regeneration maps, i will drop even faster - just carry 2-3 Ruby Flasks and you should be fine)

If you Level up your Purity to level 17 you would even outreg the damage you take per 100 ES - If you get more ES and level to Vitality, you should outreg the damage per 100 life pretty easily

Also skill the Immolation Cluster next (between the Templar and Witch trees) - its another 0,4% lifereg

Just keep going (=

"
Again I ask it: RF on new patch has buffed it ?, because new nodes and buffering damage over time did it.

The new patch added some new damage possibilities to this build (Entropy Cluster)
Or even more Lifereg from the Growth dan Decay Cluster in the Duelist tree

But i prefer to get more ES/Blockchance instead of the DoT-Damage

Last edited by Yalani on Dec 13, 2013, 8:09:52 AM
"
Yalani wrote:

You should get this Item

You also have too much life ( i am level 87 now and i have less life than you)
Get rid of you Ring and Belt, and if you can also try to get a Helm and Chest without life

Right now you are burning for
10,8 damage per 100 Life
and
8,4 damage per 100 ES

You have ~6,667 Lifereg (7,667 with the amulet)
So you are still burning for
10,8 per 100 life and 0,733 per 100 ES

With you current stats (+ the unique Amulet) you take ~130 Damage per second
If you remove the life from you gear, you can reduce it to 100 per second
Thats about 43 second until you are dropping to 0 ES (When i am doing -50% regeneration maps, i will drop even faster - just carry 2-3 Ruby Flasks and you should be fine)

If you Level up your Purity to level 17 you would even outreg the damage you take per 100 ES - If you get more ES and level to Vitality, you should outreg the damage per 100 life pretty easily

Thanks for advises! Of course I've tried Araku amulet and it was even worst coz ES was drained even faster :)

I didn't even think to get a gear without life. Damn, completely miss this part, of course life from gear boost damage to myself, thanks for explanations!
What do I suggest this build, because you use in some other gems than before is written out

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info