[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Last edited by tszman_tiffany on Sep 14, 2016, 4:47:17 PM
have 2 mask

and
but honestly didn't feel much change when equip mask with inc AOE ~_~ ,so anyone use this enchant or u guys all got RF damage?
"
Maraderchik wrote:
have 2 mask

and
but honestly didn't feel much change when equip mask with inc AOE ~_~ ,so anyone use this enchant or u guys all got RF damage?

Yea, the Enchant alone is pretty meeh, since it only increases your radius by 1. You need exactly 1% more AoE to get another 1 radius on your RF, so the Enchant is best used with a level 21 Inc AoE Gem.
is there a big change in 2.4 ?
"
shlazar wrote:

Nothing changed, no.
"
Yalani wrote:
"
shlazar wrote:

Nothing changed, no.

the only thing that 2.4 adds that can help this build are :

1) Crystal Belt that have 80 base maximum energy shield witch can be crafted to become quite handy

2) Marble Amulet that give us 1.6% life regenerated per second that are transformed into 1.6% es reg/sec witch is huge...

3) Opal Ring that have 25% increased Elemental Damage ....and use essence of anger on it can become some nice dps boosts ....

4) Dying Sun Unique Ruby Flask that can give us fire res, max fire res ...and some sweet 30% increased area of effect to help us clearing maps :D

5) Witchfire Brew Unique Stibnite Flask ....70% increased Damage Over Time during Flask Effect AND Grants level 21 Vulnerability Curse Aura during Flask Effect that gives Cursed enemies take 33% increased damage from Damage Over Time effects ... this combined with Vaal Discipline ... will make Bosses look like crates and urns :)):))

There might be some new unique item that could help this build but I didn't looked at any of them :)

The most annoying, ugly and nasty part of this build... is levelling to 66-68 and get your hands on Shavronne's Wrappings ....

LATE EDIT:
Can someone tell me if Animate Guardian + Dying Beath + Leer Cast will affect these setups :

1) Using 2 RF Totems.
2) Self cast Low Life RF using Shavronne Armour.

Wanna know if is worth to level an Animate Guardian Gem to use it in a +2 minion helm linked to Minion Life...

Regards, Infinity !!!
Long Live the Templars !!!!
Last edited by InfinityAtEnd on Sep 16, 2016, 11:59:11 AM
"
InfinityAtEnd wrote:
"
Yalani wrote:
"
shlazar wrote:

Nothing changed, no.

Can someone tell me if Animate Guardian + Dying Beath + Leer Cast will affect these setups :

1) Using 2 RF Totems.
2) Self cast Low Life RF using Shavronne Armour.

Wanna know if is worth to level an Animate Guardian Gem to use it in a +2 minion helm linked to Minion Life...

Regards, Infinity !!!

Yes, that works.
"
Yalani wrote:

Yes, that works.

Both ways ? ...

Nice... :D
"
InfinityAtEnd wrote:

Both ways ? ...

Nice... :D

Yes.
btw .... I think the most expensive and the most OP item for this build would be a 5/6l Shavronne's Wrappings corrupted with +1 to all maximum resistances.... :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info