[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

How does this build handle stuff like Lab Farming? Also do you think some sort of CWDT setup with Blade Vortex to Proc EE would be a good idea?

Maybe this would be a very good Item for this Build. I will sell it, if someone need

Startprice is 25Exa
"
JSBGaming wrote:
How does this build handle stuff like Lab Farming? Also do you think some sort of CWDT setup with Blade Vortex to Proc EE would be a good idea?

For lab, just use a Flask with the Of Dousing affix to turn your RF off before aproaching Traps. 10%+ ES reg is pretty much easymode here.

You don't really need EE against Trashmobs, and it is enough to use Orb of Storms or your autoattack 1 time against bosses, so I would not recommend a CWDT setup - Gemsockets are very valueable on this build, since every slot = 1 additional Vaal Discipline.

"
Maybe this would be a very good Item for this Build. I will sell it, if someone need

Startprice is 25Exa

Since the item is not veryfied anymore, i suppose that someone bought it?

That actually baffles me, since a top rolled Vertex basically is a 400+ ES helmet on this build due to 2 additional level on Discipline + Auraeffectiveness.
And I personally don't see, why 12% Rarity and the Enchantment are worth 24 Exalted more than a good rolled Vertex - Escpecially, since Vertex also offers some nice Evasion :P

"
exileferl wrote:

Startprice is 25Exa

This Helm got 3 T1 prefix and with masters u can remove the Rest. And u can still divine the es much Higher
"
exileferl wrote:

This Helm got 3 T1 prefix and with masters u can remove the Rest. And u can still divine the es much Higher

The Prefixes are all T1, yes.
BUT this build does not need Mana, which makes one of its prefixes kind of a waste.
The Helmet can roll between 359-433, which is quite nice, but than again - not for this build. Vertex makes it easier to max out your PoF and it essentially is a 400+ ES Helmet WITH Evasion.

The Helmet also has 3 Suffixes, so you can't craft or remove anything there.

Your Helmet basically trades 30 extra ES(at top roll - at its current state, it doens't even have that) + the Enchantment for 700 Evasion at the costs of 24 more Exalted + tons of Divines to bring it closer to maxroll + Multiple Exalted for a level 4 Enlighten and a level 4 Empower, since this build needs to bring Purity of Fire to level 23.

I personally would never wear that helmet over the Vertex - not even if the price of the Helmet was 1 Exalted.

The 25 EX price is very reasonable, but as i said - unfortunetely not for this build, since the Auraeffect + extra level turns the Vertex in a better helmet than yours. IMO you should try to get another good Enchantment on it and sell it elsewhere.

Last edited by Yalani on Apr 18, 2016, 5:54:50 AM
hey one question what do you think is the best as a guardian for the 6th point. Im not sure if really a small note is the best ( its only 6% maximum energy shield and 14% armour).
Prayer of glory = 15% movement speed ( nice for clearspeed)
Bastion of hope = 5% chance to block ( i think not really good for us)
Time of need = every 10 sec , 30% of maximum life regenerated over 1 sec ( is this also for our energy shield ? if yes this would be really nice)
every 10 sec remove curses and elemental status elements from you ( will this remove rf
every 10 sec from us ? if not i think time of need is really far the best )
"
DBB2003 wrote:
hey one question what do you think is the best as a guardian for the 6th point. Im not sure if really a small note is the best ( its only 6% maximum energy shield and 14% armour).
Time of need = every 10 sec , 30% of maximum life regenerated over 1 sec ( is this also for our energy shield ? if yes this would be really nice)
every 10 sec remove curses and elemental status elements from you ( will this remove rf

Totally up to you. I have not tested Time of Need, but someone in this thread reported, that RF does not turn off.

Time of Need really helps with -Maxresistance maps etc., so i would probably pick that.
Last edited by Yalani on Apr 18, 2016, 4:42:13 PM
Hey yalani, huge fan of the build.
I rerolled my 90 witch to try it out. The one thing that I found to be extremely powerful was running vile bastion instead of malediction. The damage goes down a little bit but I find that the quality of life you get from the constant ES regen is really beneficial. It also makes running -max, vuln, and degen maps a real breeze. I hope you'll try it out. The stun immunity is also nice as I was finding myself sometimes getting stunned from range and having the uptime on the stun immunity is actually pretty noticeable.
"
Yalani wrote:
"
DBB2003 wrote:

Totally up to you. I have not tested Time of Need, but someone in this thread reported, that RF does not turn off.

Time of Need really helps with -Maxresistance maps etc., so i would probably pick that.

Yeah it was me, Today I did -10max res without any problem. I only used ruby flasks when I was in the middle of a big group. Time of need is really OP. Currently around 9.7k ES. Oh and which gear should I upgrade next ? (With this amulet and dex on the ring I didnt spec in to +30 dex in tree)

"
snapbackkilla wrote:
Hey yalani, huge fan of the build.
I rerolled my 90 witch to try it out. The one thing that I found to be extremely powerful was running vile bastion instead of malediction. The damage goes down a little bit but I find that the quality of life you get from the constant ES regen is really beneficial. It also makes running -max, vuln, and degen maps a real breeze. I hope you'll try it out. The stun immunity is also nice as I was finding myself sometimes getting stunned from range and having the uptime on the stun immunity is actually pretty noticeable.

I am playing the Trickster + Shav variant, so i can't test this :P

But yeah, i guess it really helps in -maxresistance maps etc, so thats pretty nice.
I am really surprised, that the cannot be stunned on full ES actually works:
For example with Bloodrage on, you are never considered on full Life, regardless if you are outregenerating it or not.
The same applies to my Lifebased RF - The Lifebar is constantly flickering between full and not full.

The ES on my Trickster on the other hand is not flickering at all, and I don't really know why GGG would reverse the order of Degeneration and Regeneration on ES compared to Life.
I just tested it though - My Trickster has 10% increased Movementspeed due to Ghost Dance even if my RF is running.

I personally would respec out of the increased Curse Effectiveness nodes though, if you are only running 2 instead of 3 Curses.

"
which gear should I upgrade next ? (With this amulet and dex on the ring I didnt spec in to +30 dex in tree)

Your Shav's has a pretty low roll, so i would throw a Divine Orb on it.
But other than that, you probably reached the point where upgrades for your gear starts to be expensive :P

Easiest to upgrade are probably your boots - 240+ ES boots with Int (Or even Mana, since that scales with the Guardian Ascendancy aswell)are going for 20+ Chaos in Perandus right now.
After that, I would look for new Gloves and finally decent Moonstone Rings with resist + Es/Int and mastercraft %ES(or mana if the 1 Exalted per craft is too expensive) via Elreon on it.

Edit: just had a look at your passivetree, and you are missing the most efficient ES Cluster on the Tree.
Melding + Energy From Within Jewel will give you a total of 52% Es for 4 Skillpoints + the Jewel.
I would probably respec out of Faith and Steel to get the needed points.
Last edited by Yalani on Apr 19, 2016, 12:43:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info