[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Reached the Characterlimit of 50k on the mainpost, so the guide is now split into 2 different posts.
Also added some question in the FAQ-section.
Last edited by Yalani on Apr 13, 2016, 8:11:49 AM
"
shlazar wrote:
I am walking like Open Oven

Best Righteous Fire description ever. It should be on the Tooltip.
Hi, I play templar 45lvl standart league. What gear and spells I need for leveling (I use spark before, but its hard to kill bosses) ? And how should a skilltree looks like on ~65lvl?
"
Beaverage wrote:
Hi, I play templar 45lvl standart league. What gear and spells I need for leveling (I use spark before, but its hard to kill bosses) ? And how should a skilltree looks like on ~65lvl?

Spark is fine - you should definitely skill some Spelldamage and Elemental Overload while leveling though.

Skilltree should look like this:

Only the important stuff, so no Damagenodes, no additional Curse and a little bit less ES.

Last edited by Yalani on Apr 13, 2016, 4:54:05 PM
This build is awesome! About leveling part. It was pain in the *** at 40+. I was leveling templar. So, took my dusty facebreakers from stash, some rings with flat physical damage, meginord's girdle + infernal blow and one punched everything to lvl 65! :D Leveling became super easy and fun.
"
Yalani wrote:
"
Beaverage wrote:

Spark is fine - you should definitely skill some Spelldamage and Elemental Overload while leveling though.

Skilltree should look like this:

Only the important stuff, so no Damagenodes, no additional Curse and a little bit less ES.

Thank you so much!

"
n3m0k54 wrote:
This build is awesome! About leveling part. It was pain in the *** at 40+. I was leveling templar. So, took my dusty facebreakers from stash, some rings with flat physical damage, meginord's girdle + infernal blow and one punched everything to lvl 65! :D Leveling became super easy and fun.

I will try it, thanks for idea!
HI, I planned to go for trickster with shav ring 4%. But I do not have lvl 4 enlighten gem, I only have 1 lvl 3 and 1 lvl 1 still leveling.. is it possible to drop 1 aura, may be vitality or grace aura? what's your recommendation? thanks

"
Lim2x wrote:
HI, I planned to go for trickster with shav ring 4%. But I do not have lvl 4 enlighten gem, I only have 1 lvl 3 and 1 lvl 1 still leveling.. is it possible to drop 1 aura, may be vitality or grace aura? what's your recommendation? thanks

You can use the Conqueror's Efficiency Jewel + a Level 3 Enlighten for your BLoodmagic Auras + Level 1 Enlighten in the Vertex - the level 4 Enlighten is just for min-maxing, but not necessary.
I was having the same problem with auras using the trickster + ring build, but found a cheaper solution. Use Arctic Armour instead of Grace. This allows you to use much lower level Blood Magic and skip the Enlighten altogether.

Here's another tip that some people might find useful. As Yalani suggested, the Stone Golem helps with degen, but the problem was that I could not summon it (no mana or mana regen!). The solution was to link the golem to CWDT. Now, I have the golem around most of the time!

Once I get higher levels, I plan to swap these gem setups to Yalani's suggested links, but they are working really great while leveling (been using this since level 70, now level 75).

Thanks, Yalani, for a great build.

Last edited by anteku on Apr 14, 2016, 10:16:16 AM
I have a question about Elemental Equilibrium.

Is the burning circle of Righteous Fire is considered a "hit?" I think auras don't cause hits, correct? Else, it seems that the perimeter of RF would always hit an enemy and proc EE before whirling blades does. Thanks in advance for any clarifications.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info