[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"
AndiiSalgado wrote:
Going to do your build after ascendancy, i like it, some way to not use shavronnes ring ? i read that its a luxury, but isn't better a ring whit +es and max es % ?

Shavronne's already comes with up to 75 Int, which is ~15% ES (and its also a Moonstone Ring).
So not that much of a difference from a flat ES/%ES ring. If you can get yur hands on Revalation, do it. But it works without aswell - especially, since its pretty hard to cap your resistances with your other items.

"
This way we can use the blade vortex curse on hit setup, and fortify on whirling blade on ephemerald edge ?

I tried Whirling Blade with Ephemeral Edge (0% Manacost with Vertex+ Reduced Mana + some passives) and it honestly was terrible. You get so much Movementspeed from Rise of the Phoenix + Boots/Belt, that your movementspeed is MUCH higher with a Quicksilverflask instead of Whirling Blade.
E-Edge has no attackspeed whatsoever, so it feels kinda slow.

I'm also currently using Vigilantstrike + Reduced Mana + Manaleech for Fortify.

Currently planning on crafting a Sceptre with +1 to gems(so i can socket my Discipline + Purity/Empower in there and switch The Vertex for a better ES Helmet), increased Firedamage, Increased Damage over Time (Leo mod), increased Cold/Lighting to Attacks(for Elemental Equilibrium) and attackspeed(or Intelligence for more ES).
This way i'm able to use Leapslam + Fortify + Faster Attacks to apply Elemental Equilibrium in an Area instead of just singletarget without loosing to much damage.

"
Also what ascendancy class you're going to pick?

I currently can't decide between Occultist, Trickster, Guardian or Scion with Occultis + Hierophant.
I will start theorycrafting after the new Passivetree is available.

"
Also laviangas flask make skills cost 0. Maybe you can use it whit the shavrones ring ?

The no manacost effect ends after the flask refills your mana. And since i'm running around with less than 50 Mana, that effect will stop almost instantly.
Thanks for all that info, i think i'm going to go guardian after all.
Maybe whit the extra regen from guardian we can run a 400 es shield whit leo mod ? 20% reduced damage taken from damage over time ? Also i was thinking about voidbringer + 1 gens, 3 purity on voidbringer lvl 21 = lvl 23 puritys and enlighten. And in the place of the shavs ring use a perandus signet maybe ? Idk how much intel you have ? This way you can use a steppan eard + voidbringer + vertex for extra es from perandus signet. And using a enduring cry for some endurance charges. and the curse on hit, blade vortex setup.
Since whit + intel is + mana and es and + mana is increased energy shield because of the guardian passives.

Thanks for all your help, and your opinions, it was really useful.
"
AndiiSalgado wrote:
Thanks for all that info, i think i'm going to go guardian after all.
Maybe whit the extra regen from guardian we can run a 400 es shield whit leo mod ? 20% reduced damage taken from damage over time ? Also i was thinking about voidbringer + 1 gens, 3 purity on voidbringer lvl 21 = lvl 23 puritys and enlighten. And in the place of the shavs ring use a perandus signet maybe ? Idk how much intel you have ? This way you can use a steppan eard + voidbringer + vertex for extra es from perandus signet. And using a enduring cry for some endurance charges. and the curse on hit, blade vortex setup.
Since whit + intel is + mana and es and + mana is increased energy shield because of the guardian passives.

Thanks for all your help, and your opinions, it was really useful.

I already tried it with this shield a while ago

I'm still regenerating ~4% of my ES per second with it (so pretty much no reg without Shavronnes Ring)
And you will also have less reg with a Ruby flask, since you won't hit 100% Fireresistance.

It's an option for easy rolled Maps, but you cant do Vulnerability, -maxres or -40% Lifereg Maps with it.

Currently, Trickster seems like the best option but i'm still waiting for the Patchnotes.
Rubyflask got nerfed pretty hard but they said, that it is easier to increase your Maxresistance in other ways.
Last edited by stick111 on Feb 29, 2016, 12:44:47 PM
"
stick111 wrote:
Why Trickster??? Change Witch at the Shadow?? Why not Occultist (Vile Bastion)???

Because you don't need that 0.5% reg per kill against trashmobs, and it won't help that much when you actually might need it (bosses).
Profane Bloom is essentially a 10% more multiplier, which is kinda nice - but the rest of the tree, other than that and the +100 to ES is kinda meh for this build.
I'd also rather go for the extra Curse instead of Vile Bastion.

Trickster on the other hand has 250 Energyshield, which is pretty huge and also lots of Dodge/Evasion.
Additionally, you can choose between free Whirling Blades/Leap Slam, Frenzycharges or 60% MORE lifereg (which is pretty much the same as Vile Bastion while clearing packs, but WAY more effective against bosses if you can get your hands on the new Wormthingy flask).

Leap Slam + Curse on Hit + Ele Weakness also frees up a 35% Aura (I'd still go with Blasphemy Enfeeble) and can proc Elemental Equilibrium in a decent AoE.

The only thing which is better about Occultist are the starting nodes of the Witch - I'll have to wait for the final patchnotes to draw a conclusion though.

I will probably make a tree for every usefull Ascendancy Class and compare them with each other, so you guys can build your tree based on your personal prefferences.
Last edited by Yalani on Feb 29, 2016, 2:06:50 PM
Thank you very much for your answer!
Of course I'll wait when you do all the calculations, and share with us their new build of! )) I have successfully passed him Talisman League. Without Shavronne Ring, but with a new Talismans Amulet. 10800 ES. Quiet and nice build! ))

My Char dim_witch_talisman
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/stick111/characters

Spoiler
It would be great - if you do something like the tree is now here
http://exiletools.com/passive-skill-tree/

:)
Last edited by stick111 on Feb 29, 2016, 2:26:03 PM
"
stick111 wrote:
Thank you very much for your answer!
Of course I'll wait when you do all the calculations, and share with us their new build of! )) I have successfully passed him Talisman League. Without Shavronne Ring, but with a new Talismans Amulet. 10800 ES. Quiet and nice build! ))

My Char dim_witch_talisman
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/stick111/characters

Jup, that Talisman is pretty nice for this build :)

Sadly can't get one in Standard League for the next months :/

Also nice boots btw!
Last edited by Yalani on Feb 29, 2016, 2:26:50 PM
"
Yalani wrote:

Also nice boots btw!

And Gloves nice ))))))) 4ex and 7ex only for Boots and Gloves))))))))

Spoiler
Mb It would be great - if you do something like the tree is now here
http://exiletools.com/passive-skill-tree/

:)

Thank you for your build again !!
Last edited by stick111 on Feb 29, 2016, 2:31:43 PM
My take on ES RF Trickster in 2.2

This version should enable 6% PoF without empower thanks to 51% Aura effect from tree (Devotion node provides final 3% effect). Elemental Overload and Elemental Equilibrium should be triggered with orb of storms. Devotion, Quick Recovery and Melding should be supported by Energy From Within.

While this build should indeed be fun, I think it's still more efficient to run RF on Chieftan totems now. DPS will be somewhat lower (no spell totem penalty + EE vs rapid decay gem/less duration), but you get it for a fraction of the cost and without limits on map mods.
Last edited by ignatich on Mar 4, 2016, 4:08:22 AM
Added an Ascendancy tree for Trickster and Occultist - more coming soon!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info