wings on back - > microtransaction?
EDIT: NVM
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Nov 28, 2013, 7:50:04 AM
i want a red cape so bad
Bust a move!
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
Guys, think about it. The new PvP icon where the Options used to be and the thing on the back. Its Capture the Flag :D

you found waldo
In other games - you get a cookie whether you win or lose. PoE not only takes your fuckin' cookie and eats it in front of you, it slaps you upside the fuckin head a few times for bringing a cookie in the first place.
Why don't you guys just give some path note informations as soon as you're pretty sure to release it, even if you don't know when?

It can also be fun!I mean, the more you think it will be close, the more you can say about it. Right? What about talking about more features, but with a lesser degree of precision. With hints, and mysteries...what you did and said about the orange portal was A.W.E.S.O.M.E !

Also, a lot of people seems to manage to anticipate the market fluctuations of items BEFORE path notes are out. I did'nt belived it at the first time, but I saw a whole General chat talking about it, saying that high level supporters has been told precious informations before the rest of us.

Thank you for keeping this game this great :)
Anything about implicit area size or maze on maps? been saving my high maps
Thanks for the heads up! Love GGG
A pair of wings so when you de sync you can just fly away
Here is my speculation (since everything else has been said already)

That thing on his back is a unique shield, with the clause "Can be used with two handed weapons". It sticks to the back like Hylian shield for young Link in Zelda:OOT. To compensate, it will probably have severe drawbacks.

remember this makes sense in the context of the picture because he's wearing Wings of Entropy, which is in essence a two-hander (despite the special properties)
Last edited by Falcord on Nov 28, 2013, 4:19:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info