1.0.2 Deployment Timeline

awesome :)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Looks like it's a new item slot for your back
wings for when you leap slam! most definitely!!!
Just some guessing: did the bug cause CI-builds to take chaos dmg?
This would be yolo mode.:D

Btw: I just read this during posting:
"Draft out of sinc."
Holy Moly!, desinc in the forums as well, it's spreading guys, it's spreading!
Last edited by Antitheos on Nov 28, 2013, 3:59:43 AM
back.jpg :(

That doesn't say anything at all!
Is it just me, or are the potions re-textured? Or is it just a mod/skin by Chris?

Don't hesitate with patches by the way. IMO, i rather wait 1-2 weeks beyond planned date, than playing with stressed out patches to keep up with schedual :)

Look at EA/Activision-games, they rarely releases stable games just to get out in time.
Overkill is underrated.
hmm,

most likely new MTX "skin tanning cream", in this screenshot applied multiple times to the lower legs...
Better to take the extra time to do something well, than to rush it, and having to fix it afterwards. You spend less time by delaying :)
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Obviously, it's a new flask Called Red Rhoa, which gives you wings.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Last edited by faerwin on Nov 28, 2013, 4:02:26 AM
"
davros70 wrote:
Wewt, great news :D

patches are important to be put in 'complete', so its always worth the extra day!

"
Esfandiari wrote:
thx 4 info

yep
In other games - you get a cookie whether you win or lose. PoE not only takes your fuckin' cookie and eats it in front of you, it slaps you upside the fuckin head a few times for bringing a cookie in the first place.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info