GGG Christmas Party and Orange Portal Teaser

"
Chris wrote:
"
Foebane wrote:
ah,thats why we still waiting for 1.02

As mentioned previously, our estimated deployment date was tomorrow. It's quite possible that in the interests of safety we'll deploy it early the next day instead so that we can get sufficient testing of the damage over time changes. I don't want to repeat the Carrion Queen incident!

We'll post as soon as we know the exact time it's being deployed.

I saw "in the interests of safety" and thought, you were giving it a day to nurse hangovers.
And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit - The Tick
so much alcohol... but...

where are the drugs? don't tell me you had a party with no drugs...

post the pictures of the stash of weed i wanna see the greeeeen!
Im actually surprised nobody made a reference to the Portal game (except a mention to Valve) xD
I presume patch notes for 1.0.3 notes will be:

- introduced orange portal. Players receive a dual Portal device. The dual Portal device is powered by Portal scrolls. Players may have a blue and orange portal open at one time.
- Introduced your old friend... neurotoxin. Please stand by while we warm up the neurotoxin emitters.
- Introduced turrets. These come in a variety of colors.
- Introduced testing. Begin testing NOW.

PoE. Now with potatoes. You monster.

:D :D I can't wait!

EDIT:
"
Im actually surprised nobody made a reference to the Portal game (except a mention to Valve) xD

hahahaha i JUST noticed your comment!! there ya go!!
Exile is an illusion, exile!
Last edited by FusionCoreDance on Nov 27, 2013, 9:47:43 AM
"
mgb87 wrote:
"
Bendix wrote:
first

Didn't realise people still do this? Why?

Its the same type of player who gives you a "rofl" response after a reasonable offer because he wants twice the market value ... kids.
Congrats guys & girls. Hope everyone had a great time.....well deserved. :)

There is a second group of people, sober, working on the patch, correct? lol
Last edited by blazarbob on Nov 27, 2013, 9:59:48 AM
If the orange portal is a microtransaction, please make the entrance blue and the exit orange or something like that. For science.
Spoiler
You monster.
Dem drinks
Congrats on the anniversary. I don't recall the Carrion Queen incident, what was it? :(
i see girls ... and no snow . are you sure this is a christmas party :P doesnt look like any1 i usually go to :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info