Content Update 1.0.2 Video Preview

"
Graxium wrote:
Did anyone notice the new flasks? They were in the characters inventory, while Chris was distracting everyone with the new axe.

New Higher Tier Flasks?
Micro Trans, to make them look different?

Those are new higher tier flask from temp leagues, will be probably available in normal leagues in 3 months from now, when Nemesis and Domination will end.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
storm call looks great. already thinking unwavering stance is a pre-requisite for a storm call build lol
Nice! good job GGG
I LOVE THIS GAAAAAME!!!!
Storm Call looks like it will be awesomesauce. BTW...Why don't you guys fix desync first then work on bringing out new content?
i always think its funny when chris say thanks for your feedback at the end of these videos as 99% of the feedback is totally ignored.

Also storm call is going to be hard to balance if you allow stacking like is shown either you will need to have a 5 stack to do decent damage or if 1 single stack is decently damaging then 5x will be over powered.Good luck with that as it does look like a interesting skill.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
"
maxor wrote:
i always think its funny when chris say thanks for your feedback at the end of these videos as 99% of the feedback is totally ignored.

Also storm call is going to be hard to balance if you allow stacking like is shown either you will need to have a 5 stack to do decent damage or if 1 single stack is decently damaging then 5x will be over powered.Good luck with that as it does look like a interesting skill.

ahh yes that term "balance" that rookie gamers are always obsessing about.... before they realize that balance almost always equals nerfing the fun of the game
no DoT update?
jsdf
"
Jfour wrote:
no DoT update?
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Nov 25, 2013, 11:05:28 PM
Storm call is basically a more precise Firestorm. Now that we have both Fire/Lightning Trap and raining projectile skills, when can we expect a Cold Trap and Hailstorm? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info