Content Update 1.0.2 Video Preview

"
Mainiak wrote:
First!

P.S. holy mother of Thor

2nd P.S. Enjoy Desyncing in the shocked grounds :p

1st I thought they'd be cool, then I read this :F
GGG, could you please increase the minimum damage of Storm Call? I would like to finally have a lightning skill that does reliable damage.
Last edited by Botter on Nov 25, 2013, 5:41:52 AM
lightning is lightning, you have to deal with it.
IGN TylordRampage
I'm very pissed off with the map mods, I naively hoped that you took the chance to remove the stupid mods that makes nowhere sense.
Blood Magic, so every Chaos Inoculation build can't play them.
Reduced Mana/ES/hp reg by 100% (it's shown a 50%, I guess there is still also the 100%), another one that caster just can't play.
This mods nowhere make a map more difficult or funnier, only unviable, and it's stupid.
Like the Cast on Death support gem, and the nerf to Righteous fire, about the last you could as well just remove it from the game at all, there's no way anybody can somehow hope to use that. I can't really understand what gets trought your brain when you make this kind of choices, really.
And don't try the line "Do another map instead!". We play as a guild, as YOU intended us (players) to, and some of us becomes just freeloaders during this maps, and nobody likes it. NOBODY.
Crit dagger build with Static blows and Vaal Pact + Tabula Rasa > Lightning Coil 6l:

Cyclone + Life Leach + Q Increased Accuracy + Cast on Crit + Lightning Storm + Elem Prolif

Windrunder Boots + Lvl 1 Cast on Damage Taken + Conductivity + Elemental Weakness + Blood Magic

Surgeons Topaz Flask + Purity of Lightning + (maybe?) Magnate Belt

Cyclone shock stacks the screen and builds up lightning storm markers that get released a second later into +90% debuffed and double cursed packs, meanwhile lightning damage gets 89% mitigated for the reflect emergency situations.

I'm naming this Zeus build.

Sounds like a fun build, Imma gonna trai eet.
Cool
My only comment about the lightning ground.. is that in descent champions, there is a zone called storm ledge and there are some "nice" large open areas on that.

I have a fairly decent specced gaming machine, and never normally have FPS issues - but with 50% of the screen taken up by lightning patches, i was getting a significantly noticable FPS drop. Are you putting out some graphics updates to the patches in this patch too?

Morgal
Can we have confirmation that the new axe unique will actually count the physical damage twice if you use Dual Strike with it?

1) Dual Strike = 139-287 Phys + 57-118 Fire + 60-100 Chaos

or

2) Dual Strike = 139-287 Phys + 139-287 Phys + 57-118 Fire + 60-100 Chaos

Sounds like 2), on top of the fact that it has block AND can 6-link, would make it ridiculously OP.
Just every single news after game release, I so want to read about all of you GGG guys still working on desync isuues and ping stability.
But... here is new pew-pew skill and new hat, ok. Waiting still.
Btw LStorm looks damn cool to be honest. But anyway.
Best regards. Please keep working on serious things guys.
"
raics wrote:
"
Fishzerg wrote:
I wonder how the new axe works with spectral throw?

Good question, dual wield speed combined with 2H axe projectile size sounds awfully good.

Indeed :) I wonder if the axe will be map restricted drop or bosses as well. Very exciting!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info