List of Monsters and Locations

"
BraidsBathory wrote:
after much grinding i can confirm that lurking venom is a spider in the weavers chambers and not the wetlands, they are the ones that drop down from the ceiling. wicked helpful guide tyvm.

Whoops! I remember I had put that one aside while I was working out where to put it, I must have forgotten to do so. Thanks!

"
"
T_Reich wrote:
What does Lurking Venom monster look like? Its listed spawn is in The Wetlands (a2) location.

Sounds like a spider type name...

It is probably a snake if it is in the wetlands.

Can I get a confirmation that Reanimators spawn rare in Lunaris temple 1? I've ran about 10 instances and have not found it yet.

They do indeed spawn in Lunaris Temple Level 1. I have first hand experience of finding one there ;)
EU
Last edited by CrouchingTiger on Nov 18, 2013, 3:37:07 AM
"
"
BraidsBathory wrote:
after much grinding i can confirm that lurking venom is a spider in the weavers chambers and not the wetlands, they are the ones that drop down from the ceiling. wicked helpful guide tyvm.

Whoops! I remember I had put that one aside while I was working out where to put it, I must have forgotten to do so. Thanks!

"
"
T_Reich wrote:
What does Lurking Venom monster look like? Its listed spawn is in The Wetlands (a2) location.

Sounds like a spider type name...

It is probably a snake if it is in the wetlands.

Can I get a confirmation that Reanimators spawn rare in Lunaris temple 1? I've ran about 10 instances and have not found it yet.

They do indeed spawn in Lunaris Temple Level 1. I have first hand experience of finding one there ;)

100% confirmed. I just got one, it takes quite awhile sometimes though.
IGN: IlluminatiConfirmed_
Are blood elementals able to spawn rare in lunaris temple level 3? It's my last mob from the list =)
nijs
@Minstrelshadrak
Rare Ash Prophet confirmed as able to spawn outside of maps.

http://i.imgur.com/2XRlIqE.jpg

EU
"
laukaljoff wrote:
Are blood elementals able to spawn rare in lunaris temple level 3? It's my last mob from the list =)

I don't think they can spawn rare in level 3, but I have seen them spawn rare in level 2 in the large rooms with the pools of blood in the center. Been farming L2 for a few days and still haven't ran into one, but I have had many magic packs of them. The reanimator from level 1 is killing my mojo as well as the brittle bleeder from the upper prison. Only three I have left!
Sin Lord is not Map Only. I've killed this rare monster with my level 53, never done a map on Nemesis or Domination.
thanks so much for putting this list together! It helped me out a lot, only 1 rare monster left until I complete this challenge, the Voltaic Guardian. I've done a few temple maps and haven't found a rare one yet.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
"

MAP ONLY:

Voltaic Guardian
Sin Master (UNCONFIRMED)

MAP ONLY Rare Spawns

Voltaic Guardian
Noxious Tarantula
Brittle Arsonist (UNCONFIRMED)
Defiler (UNCONFIRMED)
Sin Lord (UNCONFIRMED)
Sin Master (UNCONFIRMED)
Diabolist (UNCONFIRMED)
Death Bishop (UNCONFIRMED)

A Rare Death Bishop spawned for me in the Catacombs, not sure if cruel or merciless. I'm pretty sure it wasn't in maps, as I only ran one map so far (Overgrown Ruins) and don't remember these types of monsters in there.
Great job with the list. Helped me finish the challenge :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info