List of Monsters and Locations

I got the brittle arsonist kill on either Dungeon or Crypt. I wasn't paying attention but I got the kill. Now only the voltaic Guardian
Sin Lord - found in Crypt or Overgrown Ruin map with added rare monsters mod "commanders"

Voltaic Guardian - found in Overgrown Ruin map with monster variety prefix "multifarous"

Brittle Arsonist - last still hunting (did kill 2 packs of Brittle Arsonists with Rare in them in Sewer map, but I guess the Rare must have Flame Harbinger for some crazy reason since no check yet)
☩ M̢͇A̢͍͈̞ͅU̙̻͚̞̘L̖̜̱ͅͅR̮̥͖̼̟Ą̜̖̟̭G̘͍͍̞̤O̢͍̘͕̤T̪͇͖̹̟H̯̩̬͇̻'͎̝͚͍̻S̟͉͇̯͜ ̮͉̩͉̺S̝̫̙̳̗H̙̦̜̘̼O̢̗̝͕̼P! ☩ http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/962273
Last edited by MAULRAGOTH on Feb 1, 2014, 3:25:53 PM
I have see Noxious Tarantula on Ticket map. Sorry i don't have any screen, my summons kill it so fast.

I don't have any mod rare monsters.
Which map do you usually find a rare Sin Master? I have yet to find one.

And is there any easy way to find a rare Undying Incinerator in Crematorium? Ive been farming the area for like 50+ times alternating between cruel and merciless but still cant find one.
IGN: WereJackal
do "holy water" rares spawn in solaris 2? or do i need to find one in a map? it´s the last rare that i´m missing. so far only whites and blues in solaris 2.

187/188 :)
I'm trying to find my last rare monster for the challenge: Boiling Ambusher. Any idea if he can spawn anywhere else other than in Pools and Streams? As far as I know the ones in Reef arent Boiling Ambushers. Any hints? I saw a number of white ones in the water parts of Pools and streams, did like 30 runs but no rares :/. BTW if any of u find it, I'll pay :).
IGN: korgan_bloodarrow
anyone:D?
IGN: korgan_bloodarrow
"
anyone:D?

Hey! The only place the Boiling Ambusher can spawn is in The Wetlands (the zone with Oak) and in maps.
EU
Burning miscreation in lunaris?
I have more battle scars than the number of hairs on your ass!
Time Zone: CST -6 (Texas)
"
do "holy water" rares spawn in solaris 2? or do i need to find one in a map? it´s the last rare that i´m missing. so far only whites and blues in solaris 2.

187/188 :)

Indeed they do!

http://i.imgur.com/uIFEULD.jpg
EU
Last edited by CrouchingTiger on Feb 8, 2014, 11:14:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info