[Strongest Solo Variation: Projectile Madness Spectres] LMP/GMP Ice Spear 2x Totem 2x Curse 3x Traps

Excellent, i was waiting for your ideas.
"
IdI wrote:
Excellent, i was waiting for your ideas.

thanks, it turns out the nerf cast speed is only 30%, LOL. now the nerf is pretty much non-existent.
IGN: hyperculler (torment)
They nerfed totem life. What do you think, we will need second node of totem life ?

Sorry for my wooden english, not native.
"
IdI wrote:
They nerfed totem life. What do you think, we will need second node of totem life ?

Sorry for my wooden english, not native.

If you're using Ice Spear totems, they shouldn't be close to the enemies anyway to get the bonus crit, so them having lower health shouldn't be an issue. It's mostly a problem for decoy anyway, other totems already died in one hit against most mobs and now they still do ^^.
Hello, OP wrote that Arc will not be used anymore.

but i dont see any advantage in taking f.e. raise zombie or smtg like that because i havent any summon nodes anyway.

is there any better choice or just go with arc?
"
Atum84 wrote:
Hello, OP wrote that Arc will not be used anymore.

but i dont see any advantage in taking f.e. raise zombie or smtg like that because i havent any summon nodes anyway.

is there any better choice or just go with arc?

kripp made a video about the other options http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSsInONKyro
mines and traps can be usable too

Hey HyperShatter,

Thank you so much for this guide! I have been converted from Maruader over to Witch because of you :D

Anyways, my question is.. With CI no longer increasing Energy Shield, and with the nerf to Chaos Damage throughout the game... How do now feel about picking up CI vs pushing health?

Thank You,
Unity
"
Unity00 wrote:
Hey HyperShatter,

Thank you so much for this guide! I have been converted from Maruader over to Witch because of you :D

Anyways, my question is.. With CI no longer increasing Energy Shield, and with the nerf to Chaos Damage throughout the game... How do now feel about picking up CI vs pushing health?

Thank You,
Unity

feel free to go for life or hybrid if u so desire. i am still sticking with CI because its easier to get nodes and i dont get hit anyways, doesnt matter
IGN: hyperculler (torment)
I'm pretty sure this build will be fine. And a very valuable asset to any group.

Will absolutely build this beauty as my 2nd or 3rd char, once I found some decent ES gear and the needed gems to make it really shine.

Glad it turned out to be fine in OB - I was really concerned when I saw the first changes on Kripps stream.
If I use dual totems, wouldn't that mean I can't cast Arc anymore? Where can I get shock debuff on mobs then?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info