1.0.1 Patch Notes

i hope it will just decrease lvl of gems and not force me to buy quality again or use 50 freaking scourings...
I was using a nice combo per CoTD and you nerf it.
You nerf the best curse for evasion character.

But i can't hate you :)

Still loving this game.

Only 2 things.

It's a bit ridiculos that piety and dominus drop more item than boss maps.
And they're farmable quickly and without risks (dominus maybe)

Pls Discarge build player is very annoyng for the effect.
I get disconnected and crash many times.
Big thank you GGG for these patch notes! You're doing a great job in balancing the game and make it more fun to play it. :)
Really liked the codt gem and how it freed up combat, now its next to useless!

Not wasting another dime on this game when you can so utterly wreck my characters play style in one patch.
"
skevoid wrote:
Awesome. Purity and Cast on Damage Taken WERE way too powerful. Hurrah for forcing people to make interesting choices with tradeoffs instead of picking what was obviously the strongest.

I'm inclined to agree.

And that aside, wonderful patch here. Look forward to playing more this week!
Last edited by swishyfeather on Nov 12, 2013, 5:06:23 AM
If this change is happening to CODT , I feel like mitigated damage ( from block/evade ... ) , should also count towards the CODT treshold , because the way it is now , the non tanky builds will benefit the most from it. And I think the whole purpose of this gem was to benefit the playstyles that stand in the middle of everything and bash heads.
IGN : boxxboxx ( Domination )
http://www.youtube.com/user/Boxsalesman?feature=mhee

For the love of God, please do more testing before pushing out some of these patches. The changes from Beta to 1.0 were drastic and some clear unbalances were revealed, i.e. Cast on Damage Taken, clearly the best Gem out of 1.0 and the others were clearly underwhelming. I have no problem with you guys nerf'ing it, however, there are clear ill effects from these changes. Ether people will just stop playing with the gem (RIP) or people will be forced to level this gem or use new level 1 gems with it. Most people probably have level 1 CWDT with level 17-19 gems. So that means the average player would spend "maybe" a week to level CWDT to catch up with all the other gems? So for the people that want to keep the CWDT builds their builds are put on pause for a week because they are now forced to level it? To me, this is basically a big F U to our time invested in this game.

PS: If you would actually give explanation or discussion over these major changes before changing the game I bet there would be Far Less QQ'ing.
Is evasion OP or what? Why do they nerf Enfeeble?
Regarding the change to Cast on Damage Taken, please consider this suggestion:

Make the damage required to trigger calculated prior to mitigation. Meaning, the amount of damage the mob would have done to you prior to armor, resistances, and evasion. If your character just moves out of the way, it does not count. If the mob would have done 2000 damage to you, but your armor and/or resistance reduces it to 1000, 2000 damage is still counted towards Cast on Damage Taken triggering. If the mob would have done 2000 damage but your character's evasion causes it to miss, it counts towards the gem.

Thank you.
why would you destroy the current best gem to become the worst....
In GGG we trust.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info