1.0.1 Patch Notes

Step 1 : Show new awesome support gems to create hype for release.
Step 2 : Nerf new awesome support gems into the ground 2 weeks after release.
Step 3 : Profit ?
What i meant with that was being able to proc discharge 4 time a sec you know what i mean increasing the cooldown would fix this....
Last edited by Tig0Bitties on Nov 12, 2013, 9:47:27 PM
"
stevebrule wrote:
Step 1 : Show new awesome support gems to create hype for release.
Step 2 : Balance new awesome support gems, so that its not longer a must have for almost every build.
Step 3 : keep the playerbase motivated and not bored
Step 4 : Profit ?

fixed it for you
The elements are my allies.
The dead are my servants.
And fear...will be my closest friend.

Deutscher Global Channel "/global 4745"
I think it's safe to say everyone should begin leveling their gems, clearly they will be taking the time to make the CwTD's higher level more beneficial.
"
wisdorin wrote:
"
stevebrule wrote:

Step 3 : keep the playerbase motivated and not bored

fixed it for you

Ah yes of course, 110 Pages of people QQing means the players are motivated and not bored with the nerfs !
"
Daeeedal wrote:
I'm surprised to see such backlash at the CWDT nerf, considering how fair I thought it was. Yes, I'm sure casting 4-5 of your best spells every couple of seconds was nice, but you guys are crutching if you can't live with this nerf.

Just level the gem, and maybe throw a cast when stunned in the mix (or cast on crit for those using Unwavering Stance) if you feel it's not procing enough.

And LOL@people threatening to quit because of nerfs. Yeah, I'm sure this free-to-play game will miss your patronage.

Its the straw that broke the camels back its not so much this 1 nerf but the 100 other nerfs before it with no warning or consideration, this time however there was a video with chris telling us how good the gem was when you used it like we all have, then 2 weeks later he breaks it.

That why the out pouring its just nerf after nerf after nerf with some lies thrown in for good measure this time(solo buffs/exp buffs ect).
"Blue warrior shot the food"
110 Pages of ppl expressing them self's about certain concerns about patch notes they dislike to a great company that listen to what there player base wants.
"
gh0un wrote:

I played a molten shell igniter until level 82.
Its not viable in endgame maps. Too many maps have elemental damage monster passages that you cannot kill with molten shell alone. Just realize this and move on.
If molten shell were to trigger from elemental damage aswell, then it would work, but as is it doesnt.

So because it doesn't work in all Maps, it is only a support gem? My point still stands. It is a viable main damage dealer for a large number of cases.
Hell, my fire witch can't even use the spell, I will one-shot myself if there is reflect around.
"
maxor wrote:
"
Daeeedal wrote:
I'm surprised to see such backlash at the CWDT nerf, considering how fair I thought it was. Yes, I'm sure casting 4-5 of your best spells every couple of seconds was nice, but you guys are crutching if you can't live with this nerf.

Just level the gem, and maybe throw a cast when stunned in the mix (or cast on crit for those using Unwavering Stance) if you feel it's not procing enough.

And LOL@people threatening to quit because of nerfs. Yeah, I'm sure this free-to-play game will miss your patronage.

Its the straw that broke the camels back its not so much this 1 nerf but the 100 other nerfs before it with no warning or consideration, this time however there was a video with chris telling us how good the gem was when you used it like we all have, then 2 weeks later he breaks it.

That why the out pouring its just nerf after nerf after nerf with some lies thrown in for good measure this time(solo buffs/exp buffs ect).

Have you even played this game? 100 other nerfs? Please list them. Also, list any that any smart player didn't see coming from a mile away.

Let us talk about that video, what exactly was proposed in that video that no longer works? Everything that he discussed in the video still works.
2h melee post patch is going to be awful. Do your own test its awful and painful to play. Is it possible to get a refund on my account? or can we to sell our accounts? I DO NOT want to support GGG anymore.
Last edited by chineserthieves on Nov 12, 2013, 10:16:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info