1.0.1 Patch Notes

I'm surprised to see such backlash at the CWDT nerf, considering how fair I thought it was. Yes, I'm sure casting 4-5 of your best spells every couple of seconds was nice, but you guys are crutching if you can't live with this nerf.

Just level the gem, and maybe throw a cast when stunned in the mix (or cast on crit for those using Unwavering Stance) if you feel it's not procing enough.

And LOL@people threatening to quit because of nerfs. Yeah, I'm sure this free-to-play game will miss your patronage.
rip cwdt

gonna delete my cwdt-char. sux ass, really.
i have to take almost all life i have to activate a gem... very gg(g) - gem done.
Tbh, already running new setup, difference is quite visible but it's still pretty decent.
Running 2x codt on my marauder btw, one now is lvl8 and the other 9-10-11 ( still working on the tuning ).
"
Daeeedal wrote:

Just level the gem, and maybe throw a cast when stunned in the mix (or cast on crit for those using Unwavering Stance) if you feel it's not procing enough.

yea...just get a 10 link armor and link 5 dmg gems+cast on crit+the support gems.

the nerf sucks but i still think cast when dmg take is decent
http://www.twitch.tv/seryenz st shadow nemesis.
Ing Seryen lvl 80+ Shadow.
Do you guys realize that the damage taken is cumulative? It doesn't mean that you have to be at 500/3000 life for it to trigger, it just means it'll trigger around 5-6 times less often. You still have potions/life leech/granite flasks to keep you alive until it triggers.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
I think they should keep Cast on damage taken the way it is, or even buff the damage multiplier, but introduce a Cast on Time Gem which goes off every X seconds. The more you level it the more often it goes off. I also think they should change all the cast on kill/crit/hit gems so that you don't need to link them to the active skill. They are absolute garbage the way they are. It is never worth it to give up a bare minimum of two linked gem slots of your main skill for this. Only exception might be ice spear + cast on crit but you'd need a 6 link to make it worth it.
Everything looks good REALLY happy with the map changes BUT CAST ON DAMAGE TAKEN not happy at all PLEASE do not change leave it alone.
maybe come up with "cast on block" or "cast on evade" ???
here goes a new fail Build 2nd time u fuck the fun for me first with cleave now CODT =[
"
here goes a new fail Build 2nd time u fuck the fun for me first with cleave now CODT =[

yeah ,nobody use cleave now:) so my advice is to remove the cleave gem:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info