[1.2.0] How to Smash Heads.Guide for a CI Facebreaker Witch with Infernal blow2

@kompaniet
You lose ... insane amounts of ES .. you'll end up with bellow 2000 ES with BoR and Aegis aurora and bellow 4000 ES with high ES shield ... not to mention that BoR gives pretty crappy DPS due to low flat physical damage and low level + no quality supports. Absolutely no point to use it here ( or in any facebreaker build imo. )

@Radagastt
Well you just ... cast it ... and when you kill a monster it "recasts" iself so you don't need to worry about manualy casting it again.

@Coolmer
It is absolutely true that the endgame is far from great ( far from good actualy ) but i can't agree that the game is absolutely destroyed. It's a great game with some problems but come on .. every game ( and everything in life actualy ) has it's problems. The question is : "Are the good things more than the bad things and can you get over the bad stuff?" If the answer is "yes" than you learn to accept it as it is with its good and bad sides. If the answer is "no" then you just move forward to something different. Atleast that's what i think and that's what i do in my life. PoE is no exception.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 26, 2014, 4:21:01 AM
Oh okay, I wasn't aware of the "recast" part of it. I'll have to use it more often.

I'm having so much fun leveling this build. I'm level 42 now and moving right through Act 1 Cruel. Here's my gear:

I had most of that stuff in my stash except the chest, I looted that today and threw it on. I bought the helm and Facebreakers.
Last edited by Radagastt on Mar 25, 2014, 7:55:38 PM
Hi again. God a hold of this bad boy.

Put in this:

Yeah i know, i will change rings to fix res.
Otherwise, do you think the evasion->armor upgrade was a good thing? It got me 2k+ armor.
If you use Iron Reflexes it i good, personaly i find Iron Reflexes to be nothing more than 5 wasted points for this build. But if it works well for you - then it's great ^^
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
If you use Iron Reflexes it i good, personaly i find Iron Reflexes to be nothing more than 5 wasted points for this build. But if it works well for you - then it's great ^^

Well, I am note sure. I lose aura%, but gain 2k armor. Not sure which one is better. With this i can also grab an extra frenzy charge aswell.
Well the aura effectivness boosts your ES very nicely
Level 54 and still having a lot of fun with this build. I'm in Act 1 Merciless and just beat the warden. I don't have enough life for Merciless, but I don't want to invest in gear, so I just have to be careful. Here's my current set-up:

Gotta upgrade that amulet mate.
Yeah. I've been trying to just use gear I've had in my stash so I can save my currency for the items I need, but I might have to spend a little bit to get through Merciless.
been playing this build loving it alot but im having lot of trouble with phys dam i have tried using life leech in my links but i just end up getting 1 shot my current gear
Spoiler

Last edited by swamplord15 on Mar 28, 2014, 6:10:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info