[1.2.0] How to Smash Heads.Guide for a CI Facebreaker Witch with Infernal blow2

@ab_
when you get 5l and/or abyssus you'll see the huge DPS boost :D
btw an advice - cap your block!

@TeaAddict
come on... mate atleast get a 4L item for your Infernal blow.. i mean... you can even find one in the vendore stores
and don't tell me that you are using CI right now.. i've explained when to go CI.... if you are still with life than maybe getting some life nodes(that you'll respec later) will help
Your shield's have terrible block chance.. get Crest of Perandus like i've suggested .. it's around 1 chaos after all
And another thing - if you have low resists you should take some res nodes from the tree ( also explained in the guide :P )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Spoiler

this is my current gear, but my dps is only 20k in comparison to ur 43k, is the facebreaker, gem lvl and quality making up all that difference?
Well Gem quality + gem level + hatred level + facebreaker roll + better amulet ... all that combined makes the difference :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Spoiler

Todai im respec from life based facebreker and dont know how u get so high es? Right now im 70lvl and with my gear + discipline i have only 3.5k :( Jew from previous char, but i dont think that +80es give me +1.5k
IGN:_Dulya
Last edited by MDHope on Dec 23, 2013, 12:52:55 PM
dude
i active 2 aura even with reduced mana lvl 16 and reduce reservation node still kill my mana alot.. just have 68 mana in lvl 67..
any solution for this lack of mana running 2 aura...??
"
bloodb4thh wrote:
dude
i active 2 aura even with reduced mana lvl 16 and reduce reservation node still kill my mana alot.. just have 68 mana in lvl 67..

Quality on reduce mana will help or only use Disciplin aura. Without the hatred Aura you still do amazing dmg
Spoiler
]

With this items and with auras on i can only achiv 15k dps with a Q11/lvl17 Infernal blow.. is that normal ?

I just cant put the chest full red, wasted over 500 chroms.

ok edit 2: tried this 1st time on a 66maps, i've now 18k dps, the clearance speed is ok, however i take so much dmg. Almost died to a 66map lvl boss, and had a almost death exp on trash packs.
I've almost 5k ES (4,8ish), res capped, 62%block on melee 55% on spells. Does the Aegis aurora gona make such a huge diferente on my surviability?
Why is my dps so low ?

edit 3 : even with blood rage i just feel like my life leech is so so bad, i cant leech the dmg I take, wich make me die alot..
Last edited by bugziiio on Dec 23, 2013, 7:18:14 PM
@bloodb4thh: you need the "less mana reserved" skill nodes and/or a high level reduced mana gem. Quality on reduced mana does *not* help (it only affects the mana to cast spells, not reserved mana.

@bugziio: As I said earlier in the thread, if you don't have an AA you do need to be more careful with bosses and rare monsters that do a lot of physical damage. A couple of crits will kill you, so always pop a granite before fighting them and be ready to run away for a while if you take a hit.

Your DPS looks fairly normal given your gear (I assume you're not using that lvl 1 Infernal Blow?). I'm at about 21k fully buffed, but I have legacy Facebreakers and better rings than you (although my gems are still level 17-18).
yes I've a 930Facebreaker, bought new ones.
I was trying to do jungle valley map, wich I used to do easily before now with this build I got 1shotted from the spider boss poison throw ..

and tbh i dont know what im doing wrongly but i die alot just from the trash.. :s
Last edited by bugziiio on Dec 23, 2013, 7:21:17 PM
"
jackus2010 wrote:
"
bloodb4thh wrote:
dude

Quality on reduce mana will help or only use Disciplin aura. Without the hatred Aura you still do amazing dmg

to my knowledge quality on reduced mana doesnt work for reserved mana, or am i wrong?

p.s. got all the right gear now, the 5l is rather weak on armor/es tho and its itemlevel 60 and trires, so i wont chaos it. damage is great, some map bosses and masses of physical ranged mobs are a pain tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info