[1.2.0] How to Smash Heads.Guide for a CI Facebreaker Witch with Infernal blow2

Added The "Boss Fights" section where you can see short videos where i kill every single map boss. So far i've done 37 out of 67 maps - all 66s; 70s; 71s (without Colonade, don't have one right now); 72s; 73s and 74.
I'll do all 67s and 68s (even if they are boring) today for a total of 51/67.
I'll post ful videos of the unique maps in the "Videos" section.
I hope you enjoy them! :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 14, 2013, 4:14:51 AM
Another Awesome Guide! Thank you! Which build do you prefer the duelist life build or the Witch CI build? :) :) :) Good luck :)
Thank you!
Well i personaly prefer this build. The damage is pretty much the same compared to the Duelsit life based build but it's much more tanky due to the Vaal Pact + High Life Leech + Aegis Aurora + 100% Chaos Resistance + Higher Spell Block Chance from RainbowStride.
The downside is that this build is slightly weaker while you level up and that it is more gear dependant compared to the Duelist one.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Nice build, very fun to play.

I have question about Abyssys. As i understood its must have for this build or else you will have very shitty DPS. But i never saw Abyssys in Domination league. Is it default only?
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
Last edited by Dharmatrooper on Nov 14, 2013, 11:47:42 AM
It is not Standart only. As seen in poe.xyz.is(it finds 71 .. the price is around 2 exalts each) there are plenty of Abyssus helmets in Domination :)

Btw here are the numbers

DPS with Abyssus - 40288

DPS without Abyssus - 21441
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 14, 2013, 12:54:06 PM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
It is not Standart only. As seen in poe.xyz.is(it finds 71 .. the price is around 2 exalts each) there are plenty of Abyssus helmets in Domination :)

Btw here are the numbers

DPS with Abyssus - 40288

DPS without Abyssus - 21441

I swear ive monitored poe.xyz for two days in a row and didnt saw any helmet. Now i see plenty. Its strange! :)
I've actualy faced similar problems with the site too.. i guess it's normal :)
Further Updated the "Boss Fights" section. 52 map boss videos posted. Only 6 maps left to beat.
Academy ( level 76 ) - i have one in my stash
Crematorium ( level 76 ) - i have one in my stash
Shrine ( level 77 ) - i have one in my stash
Shipyard ( level 77 ) - don't have one right now
Palace ( level 78 ) - don't have one right now
Courtyard ( level 78 ) - don't have one right now
What's your suggestion about my gear? Now i have about 12k+ dps.

I know i have shitty chest, its temporal till i get ar+es one. Mostly im afraid that my rings dont have +es. Is it critical? Also i cant afford Aurora right now unfortunately.

My skill tree just ready to go CI (its like your 70 points tree and 4 skill point free), but i have around 1000 es with discipline and afraid its not enough to stay alive with CI.

Spoiler

Last edited by Dharmatrooper on Nov 15, 2013, 6:02:07 AM
Well having Es on the rings/amulet and having an Energy Shield/Armour Shield is important but the most crucial gear piece is the Aegis Aurora. You'll get some more Es from the passives behind CI so you'll probably end up with around 1400 and With you gear and the shield(Aegis Aurora) you'll be able to do maps up to level 70 (don't do getto map.. low es + unblockable physical damage + abyssus = insta death... don't do that map unless you have atleast ~2500 ES)

In the end if you have alot more life than you'll have ES after you go CI i'll advice you to stick to life until you get aegis aurora. But if the difference is less than ~750 than maybe going CI won't hurt(you'll have instant life leech after all) and it will be better. Just be careful with hard hitting physical damage monsters and don't do hard hitting physical damage bosses ( Like the Reaver in Getto)

P.S. To be honest i think that Aegis Aurora is what makes this build viable in maps level 70+ ... i really hope that they won't nerf it drasticly someday( i'm guessing old ones will still be the same judging by the GGG opinion on legacy items... but noone knows for sure) :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info