[1.2.0] How to Smash Heads.Guide for a CI Facebreaker Witch with Infernal blow2

Thank you !

Today i found

and i just bought for 10 ex

Facebreaker, Meginords i'll use from my other FB char.

But now i need a cheap Abyssus.
Oh that's a nicly rolled Rainbowstride!
Well good luck with the Abyssus :)
I'm sure you'll find one!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Is there any other shield you would recommend instead of Aurora? Can not really afford shield for 8+ exa atm.

Edit: You answered it earlier.
Last edited by Revolutia on Nov 20, 2013, 10:14:45 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
6L ( all gems ) - 44374
5L ( no Faster attacks ) - 30361 (that's with level 19 gem)
5L ( no Melee Physical Damage ) - 28950
5L ( no Melee Damage on Full Life ) - 29151 (that's with level 19 gem)
5L ( no Multistrike ) - 27846

hi korgoth! I was a follower of your previous duelist FB build and I loveed it.
I am hoping to try with this build also.

My question would be were those numbers you quoted from using a legacy FB? So if i were to use a new FB with 800%, it would probably be 4/5 of your number?

Thanks
Another question for me.

#1 When you link the "Cast on Damage" gem with the other gems....does the mana cost come from your own mana pool? I am just curious as we have an already low pool, and the description just say 100% chance to cast.

#2 Seeing as how you might not want to take 1500+ damage before you activate your "Cast on Damage" countermeasures, is there a strategy or sweet spot for setting up our 3 different amours pieces with the CoD gems? Like one at 10, 15, 20 skill?

#3 I see you have a life leech gem in one of your pieces. Is this just to swap into your 6L when you need extra healing? Otherwise it wont do anything in a CoD piece, right?

@Vornado71: Trigger gems don't require any mana to cast, which is why they're somewhat OP :) However, spells that use mana to remain active like Arctic Armour will start draining mana after they activate.

"
KorgothBG wrote:

The mobility is always... i won't say a problem... but an annoying fact for the facebreaker builds... You canuse Lightning Warp indeed but the casting time is something that i can't stand. The othe method is to have a weapon on the offhand with flicker/leapslam. But i have Rathpith's Globe on the offhand... so that's not the solution for me. The third way and the way that i'm using is quicksilver flasks. I have 3 of them. It's the least effective method but the only one that has a place in this build in my opinion.
I don't like to trade eighter and i never play in a party! But from time to time you just need to trade. My advice? Atleast get the belt :)

Yeah, I understand why you carry 3 quicksilvers, but since I'm still leveling and don't have CI yet, so I need health flasks, Lightning Warp is very useful. (I do carry one quicksilver, but I like to save it as my "get-out-of-desync-free" card).

But really, a quality LW linked to Faster Casting and Reduced Duration is actually very painless to use :)
@Vornado71

FAQ No 7 :

7. Problem - Elemental damage reflect map + Physical reflect/Elemental Weakness/-X% max elemental resistance
7. Solution - Just swapthe "Melee Physical Damage" support gem with "Life Leech" support gem

@garados84
Yes this is with 990% Facebreakers.
With 800% nerfed once should indeed be around 4/5 of the damage ( i'm sure that i have the numbers with 750% facebreakers somewhere in the thread.. or maybe i had them in the Duelsits guide? )
Anyway even with nerfed Facebreakers the damage is pretty impressive :)

@Vornado71
Just like Faldrath Triggered gems are "free" to cast

I'm not sure if i understand your second question ( i think i do). I use the Molten shell , decoy totem and temporal chains with max level CwDT and another temporal chains and enduring cry (both at level 5) with level 1 CwDT. Check the triggered skills section or just check out my gear to see how i use my trigger gems :)

The life leech is there just for swap with Melee Damage on Full Life when i do Elemental Reflect maps .. that's the only ocasion when i use it :)

@Faldrath

I've got a completly unrelated to this guide question. Is the activation time of LW cmbined with Faster Cast and Reduced duration fast enough? I ask this because i've always wanted to use LW as a primary damage source. I'm pretty sure that it's still impossible but i really want to make a build arond that skill .. and who know... someday it might be doable.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Thanks for the responses...

I checked your triggered section...

Cast when Damage Taken(level 1) + Temporal Chains/Enfeeble(level 5) + Enduring Cry(level 5) + Increased Area of Effect(max level)

Is the above verified to work? The maxed support gem Increase Area of Effect has a lot higher level...hmmm....

Yes it works . 100% guarantee! ;)
I will quote myself :P

"
KorgothBG wrote:
I put Increased area of effect support gem here to have a bigger aoe of the curse(note that a higher level requirments of the support gems doesn't affect the Cast on damage taken - you can have a level 20 support in a level 1 trigger and it will work)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info