Content Update 1.0.1 Video Preview

<sarcasm>GGG, why don't you nerf purity more? Let's this aura completely negate player resistances! This would be so much fun to play!</sarcasm>
Played discharger - nerfed, played sporker - nerfed. Only yesterday made my new char 77% allres et voila, we have another nerf. Thanks a lot :(.
IGN: ScionEK_DD, Discharge_DD, LuxInTenebris, WitchingHour_DD, TZ: GMT+4, PM if offline.
Last edited by DareDen on Nov 10, 2013, 11:50:18 PM
"
Spysong192 wrote:
Lightcoil + lightning resi aura. Hmm.

i was thinking the same thing...

as far as charges go they look like SHITE!!! sorry ggg but those charges are the worst graphic mod ive seen u do. use ur MF brain and realize this is abad decision.

the new auras ...they are single resist auras and u expect ppl to pay the same mana reservation as purity?? are u fukin mad hatters over there?

theres no reason why new auras should cost more than tempest shield.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
New descent: Looks like an interesting and fun concept, assuming (and, given your track record, this is a pretty big assumption) that its considerably more balanced than its predecessor.

Purity: Nerfing elemental weakness and splitting its nerfed effects into 3 derivative curses worked very well. Doing the same with purity is not going to have the same positive effect at all. Ill leave it to your team of 30+ people who apparently do this game development thing for a living to figure out why.

Everything else: The game feeling like its in perpetual beta, the chronically terrible balance and nerf/buff decisions and the core gameplay being far more akin to an anemic mmo than a solid arpg is getting really old. At this point the vision and gameplay from closed beta that brought me into this game in the first place look to be long gone.
IGN: KoTao
Nice changes.

Hopefully the new charge-design looks cool!

I'm fine with the "purity nerf". Every patch that makes the game more challenging is a reward itself... ,-)
IGN: Caydranth
Nice change
Don't know why all this QQing about purity

It's actually MUCH easier to max two resist type with gear and node,
and use the aura to complete the third

This allow better gear/build management, instead just rely upon some GG tri-resist gear
i really dont like new visual effect for charges , looks shitty
and if need to know how much charges i have, i can easily check status
no need to calculate spheres
meh changes... if you want balance in the usage of purity aura, take a look at monsters' elemental damage output at high tier maps

Still waiting for the hugely advertised endgame improvements. You know, the ones where the solo players aren't required to drop 5 exalts to move the xp bar by 10%.
I'd support any change that makes it harder to inflate a character's maximum resists. The harder it is to obtain and support increased max resists, the easier the game will be to balance for everybody. So it was a step forward knocking the maximum resists off of Purity.

... but then they took a step back by introducing the new auras that increase maximum resists. Moving ever sideways.
Yes, crap on summoners more. It was really not enough that minions were oneshotted by the very late map bosses, why not make them die to earlier ones too? Thank you.

Apologist: But you can just use another aura for capping, riiight, riiiiiight?

No, minions have to little resists and we can't run 3 auras just for resist with the aura change. If we don't use purity they die to regular mobs, yes they do.

IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Nov 11, 2013, 1:23:09 AM
So v1.01 will include soft shadow edges & improved environmental lighting? It's just something I noticed from the small bit of footage in the jungle/garden area.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info