Path Of Exile Auction House?

Everybody uses poe.xyz.is lol.. The game already has an AH but people refuse to admit it. Not one person who trades with any sort of seriousness uses trade channel.
It would be great if we could buy items from offline people too. Would save us a lot of time and trouble. Progressing takes much more time like this and it gets tiresome at a certain point. :(
Trade is easy to fix and make ggg $. Let me have a shop in my hideout. Sell shop tabs just like stash tabs. Then I don't have to stop playing every time someone wants to buy an item. They just go to my hideout and buy it at price I set. Still find items on forums or poe.xyz
All I want is goddam cross-instance trading
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

"
Xales wrote:
Trade is easy to fix and make ggg $. Let me have a shop in my hideout. Sell shop tabs just like stash tabs. Then I don't have to stop playing every time someone wants to buy an item. They just go to my hideout and buy it at price I set. Still find items on forums or poe.xyz

THIS!
+1 for this, and it's probably even not needed to allow other players to your hideout, just create some tabs just like vendors - 1 side what your selling and another what the buyer is offering, this can be done even with only one player online at a time

edit: and add chat window so buyer/seller can communicate the price
Last edited by potepuh on Nov 20, 2014, 3:34:51 AM
Yea.. they will never allow a buyout instant purchase... but yes people already buy exactly what they need, when they need it from poe.trade BUT, it's just way more annoying than it could be.

The newer players some of them don't know about posting to the forums and honestly; WHY SHOULD THEY BE FORCED TO use a website when trading should be done in game. These trade channels are cancer full of spam, what the hell is GGG even thinking with it.

An auction house like diablo 3 would suck but the reason GGG isn't doing it is because: "Experience and knowledge rewards those who play the game more often and learn the tricks" it makes "good" players feel like they are better in some way but when the norm is to tell someone to search poe.trade / xyz.

It starts to feel annoying and we really do need a better trade system before act 5 or a new expansion. I'm getting tired of always posting to the forums every single season using a third party program... It's getting old and this last league I didn't even hit 90 like i usually do because i didnt feel like doing all that again... it's tiring to stop playing to update shop every 1 hour or to redo procurement.

Annoying, and getting old.
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP
Honestly I like the idea of a AH. For several reasons.

1.it will help drive item prices down through being under cut.

2. Its Faster

3. I do not care to talk or interact with the seller. If I want to interact with other people I will join a party or clan!!!!

4. It will clean up the party boards.

5. The trade chat van be used for crafting requests.

6. I will not have to stare at a wall of text in trade or post and wait.

7. It will stop threads like this popping up every week
Last edited by Drayid on Nov 20, 2014, 3:52:14 AM
"
Drayid wrote:
Honestly I like the idea of a AH. For several reasons.

1.it will help drive item prices down through being under cut.

2. Its Faster

3. I do not care to talk or interact with the seller. If I want to interact with other people I will join a party or clan!!!!

4. It will clean up the party boards.

5. The trade chat van be used for crafting requests.

6. I will not have to stare at a wall of text in trade or post and wait.

7. It will stop threads like this popping up every week

I agree on all points but # 1. ...

it will only stop people from being scammed from selling a voltaxic for 1 ex ( because they are new and dont know the prices..)

the overall prices of things will probably go up if anything.
Oh Dominus, another necro thread about this...

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1107371/page/4

Read my response. Also check out the D3 AH botting story, so you get the full image.

Fully automated AH is not denied because GGG has some silly wish to not be D3, but there are GOOD reasons for it not happening. You are just missing the reasons (thus read my response, at the other topic, as I don't want to repeat myself ^).
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info