Guild Stash Log?

BUMP !!!

Seems like this thread is dead..but let's try to revive the issue.
I don't think it's very hard to implement and that's something everybody would appreciate.
At current state people are discourage to invite new ( read as random / unknown ) players to their respective guilds and this guild stash issue is one of main reasons for it.

Cheers.
Wicked_Clown
bump
Wicked_Clown
bump

While no one can expect guild stash clearing incidents to be prevented, we should at least be able to know which officer wiped out the officer only guild tabs so we can remove them.

Please, please, please...

People would pay for a lot more guild mtx if there was some protection or logging.
there is possible log based on memebrs items check (via API) so if someone have lost all stash items, its msot probably him.

Im gonna programm application for this, so if someone need it much, contact me

edit:

seems like idea is lost, only logged account can get items.

but GGG should let users provide key for guild to check items.

i will just make all guild members to send this data when items are lost to check who took it.

Edit 2: Speaking with GGG about this. Hope will be nice answer.
ign: CrushTheEvil
Last edited by Crushader on Jun 2, 2016, 4:32:33 PM
update:

GGG dont know if and when they could provide API or GUILD stash logs.

Anyway i have working idea, but only possible with browser extension where each member would need install it and trust it only get new items he received in past time.

edit: yes, 100% sure i found solution. Not best one, but always.
ign: CrushTheEvil
Last edited by Crushader on Jun 3, 2016, 3:39:26 PM
Just got a stash tab emptied.

I don't care about the items, I care about the guild slot I can free up and fill with someone trustworthy.

We need a log or a third status or both.

Also we need to be able to control click in and out of guild stash tabs and a way to see when a guild member last logged into the game (NOT the forum.)
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
A guild stash log would be so important. Please GGG...
My 2.3 Build Guides:
Oro's Crit Flicker Assassin: view-thread/1691639
Sire of Ignites Elementalist: view-thread/1703646
Low Life CocSpray Occultist: view-thread/1711959

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info