Guild Stash Log?

In my opinion, Guild Stash isn't useful if there's no log of who is taking stuff out or putting stuff in. I would think that items getting stolen would cause drama and break guilds apart.

Can we expect to get a activity log of the guild stash sometime?
Last bumped on Oct 2, 2016, 2:34:03 PM
subscribe to the issue.
We were 250 people in the guild, anyone can clean the guild vault, and this has happened not once, but because of the bad things hurt a student, give only the officers? It's very annoying.
Another course I would like a third category of rights - "Guest" and the status of the players "guest" - for new arrivals in the guild.
and silence ....
only dead with braids go ...
A log would be great, but maybe not enough. People would still take and run. It's great to know the thief, but being stolen is already too bad.
English is not my first language.
"
digdigo wrote:
A log would be great, but maybe not enough. People would still take and run. It's great to know the thief, but being stolen is already too bad.

having a log, you can do on our blacklist players.
Silly me... I always assumed that my guild stash activities could (were being) be viewed.

Lack of log and ability for Officials to do this seems to be a grave oversight.
-[Insert sig here]
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/545023/page/1 <-- If you like cute critters
So the Thread is kinda outdated!
Still no log aviable?? :(

GGG please! it is common in most Games that you can set up your guild stash safe (where are guest/lowsecurity users??).
logs will not prevent missing items in some guilds, but you still would be able to know who the black sheep is..

Right now there is no possible way to give the members you trust a stash, because in some way you need to hold off new users from accessing the shash, and there is just "members" permission.
At last please make another user like "rookie", so you can set up permissions right.
A guild filled with officers and maybe 2 new users, should not be the only way to deal with the permissions situation right now.

You need the money, we need the stash!
Please do something!
Thank you.
Last edited by blackstar on Mar 19, 2014, 2:54:23 AM
Is there any progress or info on us getting a stash log about people withdrawing/depositing stuff in guild stash??? I recently logged PoE and saw that most of the stash was wiped. It is the second time that someone takes nearly everything from guild stash and there is no way to actually know who was the person responsible for taking stuff..

GGG, could we please get some sort of log showing us that type of info???

Thanks,

Wallofbones
Last edited by Wallofbones on Jun 28, 2014, 5:22:57 PM
I vouch for this feature. Of course something has to be done. This could be at least temp solution to stash ninjas!

GGG - Its very important to us! Fix it anyway asap...
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info