Further Update to Map-only Uniques

lol im level 86 playing solo mostly, and i have like 5-6 73 maps and never was on 74

Also spend around 200 chances on kaoms ( obv not on 78ilvl whites, so i have ZERO chance, just on map drop)
dunno if they have stats about maps, but idk, its around 300-400 people who play 75+ maps in group and regularly - why best drop so restricted? (no new kaom from release as example)
For me 73/74 map good place to have CHANCE to DROP for thoose items, not so many 90+ lvl players we have here, and in case of maps with last changes (hp boost per party member) i doubt those uniqs will be affected by multiboxers = their numbers not Explode like merveil uniqs, when people get from her 100+ uniqs per day
ign - FancySneakyDevil
Last edited by Doitfrlulz on Nov 6, 2013, 10:50:25 AM
"
Oosband wrote:
Should have just lowered the level cap, like have Kaoms/Shavs drop in 72 maps (not 78 like you said).

It;s not hard to get up to 72 maps, but to get to 75+ is very hard for lots of players.

Then it's still super duper double RNG race. I was running 72-76 last week, had a stable pool. Now all those maps are gone, got 66/67 out of all of them, I am actually down to my third last 68 (Obviously had lots of 68-69 due to not running them for along time), so yes, it's actually hard for some to get into 72+.
"
Oosband wrote:
Should have just lowered the level cap, like have Kaoms/Shavs drop in 72 maps (not 78 like you said).

It;s not hard to get up to 72 maps, but to get to 75+ is very hard for lots of players.

+1
IGN: MarioBossi
@nikoon : after reading all your posts in this thread, I just want to say : don't worry, you have a huge penis. Now you can leave this place in peace, you don't need to prove anything to anyone anymore.

And before you call me "scrubscore noob" or whatever, I'm playing Nemesis, lvl 80.
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
@nikoon : after reading all your posts in this thread, I just want to say : don't worry, you have a huge penis. Now you can leave this place in peace, you don't need to prove anything to anyone anymore.

And before you call me "scrubscore noob" or whatever, I'm playing Nemesis, lvl 80.

:)

Respect
Casually casual.

"
Morgoth2356 wrote:

Got curious, I read his last messages as well, I found this guy absolutely charming and in no way condescending. We need more people like this.
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:

scrubscore noob <3 :)
IGN = Engxo
Please show the item level of items in the tooltip. it makes things much easier for us.
its a waste of time to write or scroll /itemlevel every time want to know an item level.

thank you very much. love you guys :-)
"
nikoon wrote:
Ok I checked your profiles and you all from softcore.. We can hardly understand each other, different worlds. That was misunderstanding.. Have fun taking shrines and dying every minute..

edit: lvl 80 is obtainable in 3 days of playing.. Currently almost lvl 82 nemesis, leauge exists one week, dear boy.

http://poestatistics.com/users/nikoon/sirnikon.html

80hrs ( 3 days and 8 hrs) xp time to lvl 80 and one of the slower nemesis players. :/

Sure it is... for those doing nothing else. Last time I checked, most of us also need to work. You know... real work when you maybe go to an office and have a boss, and deadlines, and ... you name it, and you just wanna come home and relax with a little PoE for 2-3 hours, before you go to sleep and start over.

In this case, sure. We can never understand each other. I'm a standard league player. A solo-player for many and more reasons. I would like to think that, after almost a year now of playing almost daily, I stand a chance to get some awesome uniques.

P.S. It's absolutely nothing personal, Nikoon. I used your comment to make a point. :)
"
JoanGrimm wrote:
"
nikoon wrote:
Ok I checked your profiles and you all from softcore.. We can hardly understand each other, different worlds. That was misunderstanding.. Have fun taking shrines and dying every minute..

edit: lvl 80 is obtainable in 3 days of playing.. Currently almost lvl 82 nemesis, leauge exists one week, dear boy.

http://poestatistics.com/users/nikoon/sirnikon.html

80hrs ( 3 days and 8 hrs) xp time to lvl 80 and one of the slower nemesis players. :/

Sure it is... for those doing nothing else. Last time I checked, most of us also need to work. You know... real work when you maybe go to an office and have a boss, and deadlines, and ... you name it, and you just wanna come home and relax with a little PoE for 2-3 hours, before you go to sleep and start over.

In this case, sure. We can never understand each other. I'm a standard league player. A solo-player for many and more reasons. I would like to think that, after almost a year now of playing almost daily, I stand a chance to get some awesome uniques.

P.S. It's absolutely nothing personal, Nikoon. I used your comment to make a point. :)

haven't read the rest of the info but

working full time and soon to be lvl 81 here and yes i do other things aswell =)
Last edited by khemintiri on Nov 6, 2013, 11:38:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info