EB Lightning Templar

Is a EB too squishy for HC?
Other Question: Where do you get accuracy from?
"
My question for someone smarter than me, should I leave all my auras at level 1? To save manareserve?

looking for the answer of this, worth lvl up clarity or any other aura? or maybe at what lvl cap should i lvl up them
I levelep up clarity twice so far and it hasnt reserved more, (EDIT - now it went from 80 to 100 reserve!!) yet gives more regen.. I think.. with good enough mana pool your gona want it lveled up. That way your regen is so fast you can spam skills. But still would like input form someone with CB expirinece on it :)

I dont know.. it seems rough.. especialyl with the patch notes saying it will be harder to build a big pool
"There is friend who sticks closer than a brother"
-Samwise

IGN: Snowhammer
Last edited by Snowhammer on Jan 24, 2013, 11:09:21 PM
Since a lot of auras preserve a PERCENTAGE of your maximum it doesn't matter that much whether you level them since the mana they take depends more on what yoyu have then what they do.
What is the latest on this build? I am going to try it out today and get lvl 30 to see how squishy it is in HC. I only play HC and I like the tempest build but i have my doubts about it in HC.
IGN: Purplekoolaidman
twitch.tv/purplekoolaidman
Nemesis shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/569676
wanted to echo bigbangthyr - where do you get accuracy from? I've followed this build and am having trouble hitting stuff at lvl 45. Im considering going RT until I figure out what to do. I wasn't sure if LS templars use a ton of crit to dish out damage. I am in soft core btw
Just some personal EXP if any one is still following this:

I was having TONS of trouble hitting stuff (down to 59% chance to hit at level 45).

I know the OP said to grab some accuracy nodes, or some accuracy on gear, and that he was at 80% - and that crits were important for getting shock on enemies.

Well - I was tired of missing 50% of the time, so I went and grabbed Resolute Technique.

To make of for the charges, I am using Conductivity as my Curse, rather than elemental weakness. This not only gives the reduced resistance to Lighting, but also gives 10% chance to shock. This 10% along with the 10% chance from Static Blows, (which appear to stack to me, as my shocks are going out nicely now) seems to be plenty!

Sense swtiching to this (it took 4 points to go down and grab Resolute Technique, which I think is easiliy worth it - rather than grabbing 2-3 acuracy nodes) I am killing 4 - 5 times faster.

So far, it feels like easily the right way to go, but once I get to end game that might change.
"There is friend who sticks closer than a brother"
-Samwise

IGN: Snowhammer
Can someone explain me why in this build is no-expiration for casted corpses if this is just elemental lightning templar without summoning?.. Confused..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info