Structure of the upcoming 1.0.1 content update

life leech and mana leech aura o//
IGN TylordRampage
"
gufu wrote:
We already have dozens of skills and gems. Most gems need rebalancing as they're not usable in end game. There are few uniques that people use and tons of crap only good for leveling at some point.

Also:
- major desyncs every few minutes,
- huge lag spikes,
- random crashes and logouts.

I bet for someone closer to the server location it's not a big problem, but it's a problem for others. It's "great" to find yourself in the middle of the room full of mobs, from which you just escaped. It's "great" to hit something for 30 seconds and see that the monster is already somewhere else. Etc.
I know you can't just make desyncs go away completely, but it's way worse than in open beta.

While I'm glad to see this game alive and well, I'd rather see more optimization and fixing stability issues than new gems and uniques.

This.

I think no1 prio must be client and server performance. We can leave without much new content for a while, but desyncs, crashes and lag spikes are really annoying. Focus there guys.
Last edited by Katsibrokos on Nov 2, 2013, 4:19:22 AM
New Aura Gems will be: Added Chaos Damage, Chaos Resist, added 1500 Armor, 50% Increased Evasion, added Physical Damage. xD
"
Katsibrokos wrote:
"
gufu wrote:
We already have dozens of skills and gems. Most gems need rebalancing as they're not usable in end game. There are few uniques that people use and tons of crap only good for leveling at some point.

Also:
- huge lag spikes,

I bet for someone closer to the server location it's not a big problem, but it's a problem for others. It's "great" to find yourself in the middle of the room full of mobs, from which you just escaped. It's "great" to hit something for 30 seconds and see that the monster is already somewhere else. Etc.
I know you can't just make desyncs go away completely, but it's way worse than in open beta.

While I'm glad to see this game alive and well, I'd rather see more optimization and fixing stability issues than new gems and uniques.

This.

I think no1 prio must be client and server performance. We can leave without much new content for a while, but desyncs, crashes and lag spikes are really annoying. Focus there guys.

You people think they aren't emphasizing such aspects of the game? Not all their staff work or understand networks you know, right? They DO have staff that specialize in content creation and not network/stability! The new gems and stuff you see is made by those people!

Why fire/sack those people when it has zero impact on how fast those that are experts in the field of networking/stability do their job?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Please Transliting dfor Portuguese BR in future versions !!!
"
Katsibrokos wrote:
"
gufu wrote:

Also:
- huge lag spikes,

This.

Indeed that is realy huge problem for me and others pepole for example from urope when is huge amount of pepole for serwer and desyn kiling aspacjaly risky char i sometimes stop playing becouse character is so meny time killed by it. Repair it or u will loose huge amount of players
https://www.twitch.tv/sober667
"
"
Chris wrote:
We have a total of approximately seven such content updates queued up before the significant expansion release (1.1.0)
Please stop abusing the word "expansion". You are releasing content updates. Some are bigger then others. The size doesn't change what they are.

You don't seem to understand the difference.

Content update = items, gems, vendor recipes, race types, etc..

Expansion = new zones
I hope that you add an effect for spectral throw that makes your thrown weapon look like an infant. Yes, I want to beat monsters down with babies.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Doing fine before the release,but now i got many crashes doing party maps after release,now i am very boring thinking of quiting PoE.

stabililty is very important.
srry bad english.
BKK,Thailand.
point me to the people having fun with the vendor recipes, please. so far the whole vendor recipe is just an annoyance (after a year or so of "not getting it")

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info