[1.0.0] [SC] Tanky Cyclone + Unlimited Discharge on Crit (House party build)

This looks like real fun, i'm going to try it.
"
fs84 wrote:
How do you cast cyclone to get started?

Is there any control over where you cyclone?

Yes you can control you cyclone.

but you need to use it to learn how it work, it hard for me to explain.

Try it yourself you will see how it work.

BUT

If you use multistike gem you CANT control you cyclone. it give more dps but you cant control the movement where you go.

"
sneakys wrote:

Yes when you play this build you stop play other build :)

It might not be the best dps but it fun!
IGN: SMALLDUCK
Last edited by GOONK on Nov 5, 2013, 1:16:19 PM
"
GOONK wrote:
"
StyledEase wrote:
Can you explain how life leech works in regards to Vaal Pact? My understanding is that Life Leech is based only off physical damage, but isn't the majority of your damage coming from Discharge which is lightning damage? Seems like there's a sustainability issue there as you're only leeching life from the physical damage your Cyclone is doing, which isn't much.

If i'm misunderstanding something, please let me know. any clarification would be much appreciated!

Life leech on nod or items only work physical damage

Life leech on SKILL GEM work for all damage except DOT

Wow, I totally overlooked that wording difference. Thanks!
"
sneakys wrote:

Same to me at first, I just dont understand how people can tank while casting element spells :)
Can I use this in Nemesis league? And how often does the discharge go off without Voll's protector? I have a Tabula Rasa will that be okay for dps farming merciless?
"
Metsuna wrote:
Can I use this in Nemesis league? And how often does the discharge go off without Voll's protector? I have a Tabula Rasa will that be okay for dps farming merciless?

Without Voll's protector you should be find but you need Q20 power charge on crit. In order to pro lot of discharge.

But

If you dont have Voll's amulet you need warlord mask curse. You might need 3 curse on 1 more curse for -lighting resist (i forget the name), or you do 40% less damage per discharge but still do able.

For Nemesis, I have no idea. I Haven't try that out yet. I'm only test this on starndard.

Fast kill speed and lot of loots! :)
Last edited by GOONK on Nov 5, 2013, 3:08:49 PM
Update

Kill peity + build/gems/items at the end of video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CmwJ2Zvaok
How should I approach to this guide? I mean I'm leveling my Templar and spending points following the guide. But when do I start to use cyclone? You don't use Blood Magic?

Any help would be truly appreciated
"
sudajalem wrote:
How should I approach to this guide? I mean I'm leveling my Templar and spending points following the guide. But when do I start to use cyclone? You don't use Blood Magic?

Any help would be truly appreciated

I start this build at level 50 i think, cant remember

I use blood magic gem

my 6 link in order

1 Cyclone 2 cast on crit 3 dischage 4 blood magic 5 life leech 6 increase on crit or mf
Last edited by GOONK on Nov 7, 2013, 2:50:24 PM
Update

Magic find set inc rarity items drop 211% with max resist (hard mode)
Spoiler

Last edited by GOONK on Nov 11, 2013, 5:04:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info