One week of release and 1.0.1 Support Gem teaser

I can think of 2 thing's. Increase's the quality of gem's linked too it, Like with Fireball you would get better chance to ignite.
Or
It would increase the effect of skill's, like duration skills would last longer, area skills would have bigger area.
Is "Descent 2" obsoleting "Descent 1", in the sense that only one of the two will be playable?

Also: great idea to start with a selection of unique items! :)
My wishlist: Hi-res digital artbook
Allow spaces in character names
Vulkan and Linux support
Opensource the game
Last edited by Pesegato on Oct 31, 2013, 3:32:17 AM
"
why doesn't Enhance zoom in and add more jaypeg?

*cough* Ahem, that would be the "Enlarge" skill gem that is offered in 200 million emails a week.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Enhance looks awesome, will definitely be using that.

"all supported gems gain 50% more exp"

I don't see how that's confusing in any way. will make the grind to lvl 20 gems much easier.

pity it probably wont support support gems. oh well.
Love the teaser. Cant wait.
"
ckay27 wrote:
Enhance, Empower, now what will the blue be called/do? =D

Enlarge :)
Did you see people Forbes gave 9.5 to POE. Wohoooooooooooooooooooo *crazy dance* ;D.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Could you stop making gems that require tons of grinding to become useful?
Last edited by Novalisk on Oct 31, 2013, 4:14:37 AM
"
ckay27 wrote:
Enhance, Empower, now what will the blue be called/do? =D

The blue will be called: "Enrage". It will make you desync more often!
"
Asmosis wrote:
Enhance looks awesome, will definitely be using that.

"all supported gems gain 50% more exp"

I don't see how that's confusing in any way. will make the grind to lvl 20 gems much easier.

pity it probably wont support support gems. oh well.

Where do you read "all supported gems gain 50% more exp". It says "This gem gains 50% more exp" Just like Empower Gem 5% more exp per quality. The question is what does it enhance because just like Empower it does nothing at level 1.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info