1.0.0e Patch Notes and Bandit Quest Respec

Thank you for the heads up and the patch! Kudos!
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
"
Chronodroid wrote:
"
Rockos wrote:
I may be a noob, but what is a Bandit respec ? Could you give a little detail. I'm new to this.

Each difficulty holds the "Deal with the bandits" quest. You have to locate and "deal" with three bandits in act 2. Kill them all = one more skill point. Kill two and help the third = a specified reward.

More to be found here:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Deal_with_the_Bandits

E: and also, sweet news :)

Thank you.

And one more question. How many times can I respec with this questis ? 3x with each difficulty ?
This is great news, thanks! :)
What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
Not thrilled with the respec idea. I think that once a choice is made either way for the bandits you should stick with it, but I also think out my choice for several minutes before I decide I/E am I close to a node that will give me a similar or better reward than X bandit or is helping X bandit the best way to go.
Last edited by Axuzu on Oct 30, 2013, 6:22:50 AM
The bandit quest is great news! Can't wait!
Nice. Thanks.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
and have a version on our testing server.

This is VERY interesting, can't wait to get some more info on that
Great news once again. Chris, is there any info about desync fix in upcoming patches pls? ty
Bandit respec is good, specially for the chars with blank passive trees in the permanent leagues.

I'm just not sure if it should be something that can be done over and over again... We'll see.
Oblivion Guild: http://tinyurl.com/OblivionGuildPoe

Current IGNs: Biroso and Absimiliards
"
Axuzu wrote:
Not thrilled with the respec idea. I think that once a choice is made either way for the bandits you should stick with it, but I also think out my choice for several minutes before I decide I/E am I close to a node that will give me a similar or better reward than X bandit or is helping X bandit the best way to go.

I would agree with this if it wasn't for the fact that the game itself has changed so much. Sometimes a patch change will affect what someone would want to choose for this, so only fair to have some way to change it. It certainly shouldn't be an EASY one to change though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info