1.0.0e Patch Notes and Bandit Quest Respec

oh! Bandit respec! Nice :)
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
Great news, thanks GGG.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
P.S.: there is (or there will be) a way to show your Bandits choices? like /passives to be clear
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
Awesome!
Asus TUF B450-PLUS GAMING - AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - ASUS GTX 1080 Ti Strix 11GB - Windows 10 Pro - 32GB DDR4 - Samsung 250GB 970 EVO SSD
"
ObscureBalrog wrote:
is there (or there will be) a way to show your Bandits choices? like /passives to be clear

Your quest log should already tell you.
Code warrior
will you give us any tips for the recipe for respecccing bandit rewards? Or is it our job to find out? :D just interested I don't rly care.
Last edited by Xantaria on Oct 30, 2013, 6:17:06 AM
I may be a noob, but what is a Bandit respec ? Could you give a little detail. I'm new to this.
"
Rockos wrote:
I may be a noob, but what is a Bandit respec ? Could you give a little detail. I'm new to this.

Each difficulty holds the "Deal with the bandits" quest. You have to locate and "deal" with three bandits in act 2. Kill them all = one more skill point. Kill two and help the third = a specified reward.

More to be found here:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Deal_with_the_Bandits

E: and also, sweet news :)
IGN: WildTortillaFart
Last edited by Chronodroid on Oct 30, 2013, 6:13:16 AM
"
Rockos wrote:

Spoiler
In act 2 there are 3 bandit leaders that you can either choose to kill to all 3 and gain a skill point or help one and gain a different benefit for example if you help Oak in normal difficulty(bandit in pools and stream) you will receive 40hp...What a bandit respec will do is allow you to change what you did previously.
Last edited by twistedforce on Oct 30, 2013, 6:14:50 AM
Real cool feature to have thanks !

On a total different note, any comment on the potential custom leagues ? It's been a long time since we haven't heard about them :)
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info