1.0.0e Patch Notes

"
I had no idea my officers were offered the chance to kick me. now they can kick themselves for not taking the chance instead...
It showed the option, but any attempt to kick you would have been denied.
Yay nerfs.
"

I had no idea my officers were offered the chance to kick me. now they can kick themselves for not taking the chance instead...

The button option to kick the guild leader was there for officers, but it didn't actually do anything when clicked.

EDIT: Wisdom you lunch cutter ;)
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Last edited by Kaysee on Oct 30, 2013, 1:52:09 AM
Thanks for the minion bug fix!
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
"Reduced the size of packs of Devourers in end-game Maps."
heard so much but never saw them and now they are nerved damn thats bad i want to die like all the guys in the videos too...thats unfair..;((
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588
Last edited by thehorus on Oct 30, 2013, 2:00:22 AM
"
Chris wrote:

Fixed a bug where Guild Members and Officers could attempt to change the guild tab ordering. In addition, Guild Leader tab reordering has been disabled until it's fully supported.

Thank-you. Now no more moving guild stash tabs and then seeing my personal stash tabs moved!

Hopefully you can get it fixed soon though, I like being able to organize guild stash tabs. Neat and tidy.
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
"
dspair wrote:
Yay nerfs.

boo nerfs.
"why kaom still in game?" - crazytrain411
"cos noone kill him yet" - Rhys

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/page/2
When can we expect a micro transaction for spectral throw?! :D
Stop making the game easy please.....
Is the patch deployed?

Report Forum Post