I love the attentiveness you guys put into this game with all these sweet updates. I have just something minor to ask about though. Could we get in a future patch a statistic for Critical Chance with Spells in the offense tab of the character box? I just realized there is none and it might be helpful to those who are trying spell crits of doom!! If I am wrong and this is posted somewhere already in a place than please point me to it so I can learn myself good.
P.S. Can't get enough of the game right now
Posted by AstosMaldova
on Nov 1, 2013 3:07:18 AM
- Reducing Caliga Imperatrix's trap damage in Normal and Cruel difficulties.
- Reduced the damage of Devourers.
- Reduced the size of packs of Devourers in end-game Maps.
- Rare monsters are now larger.
- At higher levels, spells cast by shrines that you have tagged now do more damage.
- The slow aura from totems can now be viewed in the UI as a debuff.
- The Cast on Crit support gem has been renamed to Cast on Critical Strike.
- Changed some map vendor recipes: Mountain Ledge maps now upgrade to a Museum map. Promenade maps now upgrade to a Villa map. Colonnade maps now upgrade to a Labyrinth map. Dark Forest maps now upgrade to a Residence map.
- Fixed a bug where auras with larger base magnitudes could override auras that had higher final magnitudes (once passives had been factored in).
- When an Animated Guardian is dispelled due to its gem being unavailable, its life value is now temporarily saved so that it applies if the Guardian is restored in that area.
- Fixed an abuse case where the Cast on Death support gem could be used as a massive damage bonus with other trigger gems.
- Fixed a bug where all classes other than the Scion would look wrong when wearing Hyrri's Ire.
- Fixed the speed that NPC dialogue windows scroll at if there's no voice acting.
- Fixed a bug where the Gardens would occasionally spawn with the path to the Sceptre of God blocked.
- Fixed a bug where a Guild Officer would be shown an option to kick the Guild Leader.
- Fixed a bug where the end-game Graveyard Map could spawn its boss (Merveil) in an unreachable location.
- Fixed cases where minions would not appear on your minion icon bar after tagging a shrine.
- Fixed a bug where a Scion wearing the Crown of Thorns or Asenath's Mark would appear bald.
- Fixed a bug where Guild Members and Officers could attempt to change the guild tab ordering. In addition, Guild Leader tab reordering has been disabled until it's fully supported.
- Fixed an instance crash related to Spectral Throw.
- Fixed an instance crash related to Dominus.
- Fixed a client crash related to guild tabs.
- Fixed a client crash caused by Lightning Warping away from NPCs while talking to them.
Posted by Dannsi1
on Nov 4, 2013 9:41:10 AM
I can't log in. it says Login error. there has been a patch you need to update to. please restart Path of Exile.
Anyone else having this problem?
Posted by Ciuruici2k5
on Nov 4, 2013 2:23:10 PM
After installation of the patch poe will not start.
no feedback signal is the only message that comes. whats wrong, any idea?
thx for feedback.
WTF in compatibility mode for win98 / Me game starts properly with sound but without "- nosound / - software audio". not in compatibility mode for win 2000/ xp all/ vista all and win7.
What ye have in the final merely made?
Dark the other side is very dark. Shut up Yoda and eat your toast.
Last edited by Armaliona on Nov 8, 2013 5:48:49 PM
Posted by Armaliona
on Nov 5, 2013 3:50:50 PM