All Ears Achievement Dialogue List and Lore (verified)

I can't remember which order I killed the bandits in before helping another - is there any way to check that? Or do I have to try again on another character? (Also only up to 164/190 at the end of Normal).
Last edited by oohshiny on Mar 10, 2014, 7:09:51 AM
I don't get I've progressed trhought the game I've talked to every NPC after each quest. Just to make sure I've hit all of the conversations, I talked to Faigraves, Lady in Solaris etc. and yet after completing all quests I'm sitting at 176/190... how is this possible?
IGN Ambush - Szybciochem
IGN Standard - Szybcioch
"
lonn wrote:

This is not a full guide. And you can get that achievement by doing things in another order. But if you do exactly what I described in the list in the exact same order you definately should get the achievement! gl!

Thank you! Everything needed is here. Your doc should replace the 1st page.
Just to clarify. If I've run through the entire game on a character can I still go back and listen to all the dialog options to get the "All Ears" achievement?

Quest-state was mentioned on some posts, but as long as I use Books of Reform for the bandit quest-line, I should be fine right?

It's not possible to make this achievement un-unlockable by playing through the entire game and then going back to listen to dialog options, right?
"
shawnsmith wrote:
Just to clarify. If I've run through the entire game on a character can I still go back and listen to all the dialog options to get the "All Ears" achievement?

Quest-state was mentioned on some posts, but as long as I use Books of Reform for the bandit quest-line, I should be fine right?

It's not possible to make this achievement un-unlockable by playing through the entire game and then going back to listen to dialog options, right?

Yes is it fully possible to make this achevement impossible by finishing the game first, the respec books will not get you the first kills dialog from the bandits from what I understand, so right there... it can make you have to do a new character.

better off just doing a standard character for this. (or the standard league) since it makes dying a moot point. trying to do this kind of thing on hardcore seems insane.
"
shawnsmith wrote:

Apart from the bandit intermediate dialogues (based on who you kill first) there are at least a dozen other optional dialogues which are no longer available after certain quest states are reached, and 2 quest-related NPCs (Fairgraves) who disappears after their quests.

Speaking of unlock states, does anyone know when Maramoa's "Tolman" dialogue unlocks? The spreadsheet indicates it should be visible after entering Sarn Encampment but I haven't seen it yet (and I've tested with other chars that it doesn't disappear post-quest).
Helena (9-11 optional and 2 quest)
-(Ancient Gateway)

Actually I don't think that one exists...
Never popped up for me.
Last edited by Dragonkiller on Mar 21, 2014, 1:54:47 PM
189/190 and the book of reform won't reset the quest state for the last bandit dialogue. Kind of annoying.

My "wrong" order:
N: Kill Oak 1st -> Kill Kraityn 2nd (got 2 from Eramir), talk to Alira (after Vaal)
C: Kill Alira 1st -> Kill Oak 2nd (got another 2), kill Kraityn (got Eramir-help all)
M: Kill Kraityn 1st -> Kill Alira 2nd (got 2), talk to Oak (after Vaal)

The only missing one is the Darkness (Kraityn) after Vaal I believe; but using book of reform it won't make the dialogue available. After using the book of reform, even the "Bandit lord" dialogue of Eramir disappears (no longer accessible).

So the correct order to solve this quest is only by helping 3 lords in 3 difficulties and then respec to kill all.
Yeah you wouldve been able to get it until you respec one difficulty... I guess afterwards you're screwd...

"
Dragonkiller wrote:
Helena (9-11 optional and 2 quest)
-(Ancient Gateway)

Actually I don't think that one exists...
Never popped up for me.

Still don't know what exactly triggers this... maybe freeing her first before seeing the roots the first time?
You can drop the Baleful Gem at any waypoint and talk to the quest giver even after completing the quest and get it back

Same for Maligaro's Spike, The pyramid amulets, The Ribbon Spool, Thaumetic Sulphite, tolman, sewer statues, golden pages .... etc,

You can drop the all above at some waypoint or at front of the quest giver (not in town) get dialog conversation and bring it back

You can drop the fiery dust at some waypoint and talk to Lady Dialla she will give it again and the other one will disappear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info