Patch 1.0.0d, Launch Party Photos, TV Interview and more!

"
Alysma wrote:

HAHA

I came here to comment on that shirt, but found something 1000x better. Don't you ever stop being a hippie Hawaiian Chris.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
You guys look like a fun bunch. Working at GGG looks too awesome Envious !
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Dat party :D
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
<3
IGN ; DENTAGRAM
thanks to http://poe.xyz.is/
https://cldly.com/pathofexile/procument/acquisition/poexyz
You guys are all totally cute and i Love your house @Jonathan. Btw @Smantha is really cute i would date her :P.

Amazingly sweet coverage of the New Zealand TV. I am so proud of supporting POE, cannot describe my emotions from final release. I was about to cry when i was typing this, cause i feel so connected to developers and it means so much to me.

Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Oct 29, 2013, 8:28:40 AM
"
nzrock wrote:
"
Alysma wrote:

Just kidding, love that shirt :-D
Also, great to see all of GGG relaxing and having fun, you really deserve it. Thank you so much for your hard work and the pure awesomeness that is PoE <3

This needs to happen!

I agree, @ Chris i hope you saw this. !!!
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Haha, thanks a lot, everyone <3 :-D
First photo, left to right, second guy. Who is that?
Is it online TV Channel?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info