PvP Feedback

"
Qarl wrote:
"
p0t wrote:

GGG said they specifically dont want premades to be useable, they're just there so you dont have to level to 28. I agree the premades are worthless but I don't think they're planning on ever improving them.

We are looking at expansing the level of power we can give them. We also want to make the path from pretty good PVP character to excellent PVP character easier.

You should just snapshot the gear that most rank 80-30 players are using and simulate it on premade builds. Or use full uniques that players can easily upgrade from.
"
bigfoot312 wrote:

You should just snapshot the gear that most rank 80-30 players are using and simulate it on premade builds. Or use full uniques that players can easily upgrade from.

Access to all uniques for premades, may make it more viable. Of course make it so no trading is allowed with those characters.

You're still at a disadvantage, due to lack of corrupts and no bench crafted gear.

You would also have to make it so the gear can't be transferred from character to character within the same account I'd think. Otherwise people could abuse the system having unlimited access to uniques to corrupt.
IGN: _Firebitch
I dont have much experience like everyone here but i still can be sure this game is no pvp with BLOCK build.
Even with gem block reduce ppl can still blocking with AA shield and recover ES. And now it can reflect by counter block skill or cast dmg on taken. With block and cast dmg on taken, block build will be immortal.
The only way to kill is Righteous Fire or Chaos skill from poison arrow desecrate but these skills are super easy to avoid with bare foot running. Nowaday everyone go block build for boss and pvp, it's too overpower for pvp or farming monster. I suggest both reduce effect/dmg on pvp or monster.
Vegan dagger CoC destroys Evasion defensive !!

Make it RT/

"
alshabibi7 wrote:
Vegan dagger CoC destroys Evasion defensive !!

Make it RT/

XD
GGG dont you see that 70% of players on arena are archers??? other 25% are arc , and other %5 are all other builds ???
I dont get, are you blind or just retarded???
Add more mobility like mirror arrow and more skills for archers , so it will be totally impossible to catch them.
The only thing that helps to kill is bear trap !!! There shouldnt be possibility to escape from bear trap , now you just catch them , okay mirror arrow and they are free , very nice. You should add melee skill that will work perfectly against "running all time" archers, because its really long time passed since melee is unplayable in pvp.
IGN GarrukPrimeHunter/MasterTrapster
"
msrtw wrote:
GGG dont you see that 70% of players on arena are archers??? other 25% are arc , and other %5 are all other builds ???
I dont get, are you blind or just retarded???
Add more mobility like mirror arrow and more skills for archers , so it will be totally impossible to catch them.
The only thing that helps to kill is bear trap !!! There shouldnt be possibility to escape from bear trap , now you just catch them , okay mirror arrow and they are free , very nice. You should add melee skill that will work perfectly against "running all time" archers, because its really long time passed since melee is unplayable in pvp.

Dude, there is.

Abyssal cry
Flicker,flame dash, phase run,leap, name locking
Cold damage I.e freeze and or chill
Temporal chains
Bear traps with duration
Use ranged option yourself

You can't just swing your shit in the wind and hope to kill ppl like everyone else does. Melee requires you to actual use options and find new ones to deal with otherwise flowchart situations for other classes. You're playing their game so find ways to win it.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Jul 23, 2015, 2:33:02 PM
The running thing is a big problem now. A lot of damage has been reduced in PvP, to the point that you either do enough damage to kill outright, or you use some specialization to keep an enemy in one place while you slowly chip away at their health. All anyone seems to do in arena is just run away, there's no real fighting going on, and all the top players are, for whatever reason, EA users. PvP was a lot more fun- with the exception of arc/tempest scrubs- before the latest update.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
The running thing is a big problem now. A lot of damage has been reduced in PvP, to the point that you either do enough damage to kill outright, or you use some specialization to keep an enemy in one place while you slowly chip away at their health. All anyone seems to do in arena is just run away, there's no real fighting going on, and all the top players are, for whatever reason, EA users. PvP was a lot more fun- with the exception of arc/tempest scrubs- before the latest update.

We had our share of run/regen troll builds before 2.0. They ran and drew out games climbing the ladder by simply doing nothing. A guy pointed out Fragile Bloom jewel and how it should be limited to 1, that would help a bit. Damage has been nerfed in poor manor, they nerf things as a whole. Instead of considering the drawbacks it will have on non to low crit users. Or nerfed for LLD but HLD has to endure it as well for no reason whats so ever. Regen should be a thing and I feel the current tree is really solid. They should of considered a few more things when buffing or nerfing PvP damage though. Even though most of the 100% troll builds are worthless and can't kill you its still boring and stupid that they can draw games, gain points...while you lose points and move up ladder ranks.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Aug 1, 2015, 4:45:48 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
"

We had our share of run/regen troll builds before 2.0. They ran and drew out games climbing the ladder by simply doing nothing. A guy pointed out Fragile Bloom jewel and how it should be limited to 1, that would help a bit. Damage has been nerfed in poor manor, they nerf things as a whole. Instead of considering the drawbacks it will have on non to low crit users. Or nerfed for LLD but HLD has to endure it as well for no reason whats so ever. Regen should be a thing and I feel the current tree is really solid. They should of considered a few more things when buffing or nerfing PvP damage though. Even though most of the 100% troll builds are worthless and can't kill you its still boring and stupid that they can draw games, gain points...while you lose points and move up ladder ranks.

Meaning, in other words, this is how shitlords like Dismantle climb the ladder in a way, since all he does is run away and rely on not dying as his "strategy" to win. The remaining strategy in high-level dueling is simply not dying to anyone at all, especially since the damage reduction on so many skills and, in my case, the removal of shotgun and freeze nerf. All this considered, I really can't say I consider PvP enjoyable or even doable anymore.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info