Level Lock?

"
Rnew1990 wrote:

im sorry but this was a really dumb answer...

Just because people want to PVP with a LLD character Doesnt mean they want to leave him in town all the time and not kill a single monster ever again..

basicly right now everything has to be done from another character which is completely bogus..

My only concern about turning off EXP gain, is that you will still have to level gems on other characters..besides that yeah i really want EXP lock as an option, but i did hear it will be a microtransaction? anyone can confirm? and how long till we can get that..

You must be new to LLD. You have to make choises in life. If you want something to be a dedicated lvl 28 dueler thats fine. If you want a pvm char, thats fine to. But a char can't be both. Make your choise.
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.

Hardcore to the bone.
This could be solved if there are more than two pvp level scales...

Scale F-> from 5 to 20
Scale D-> from 21 to 36
Scale C-> from 37 to 52
Scale B-> from 53 to 68
Scale A-> from 69 to 84
Scale S-> from 85 to 100

Maybe that scale should be more balanced, i mean having less level difference between minium and maximum, i don't know.
Or take advantage of the xp penalty, there are no repair costs. Go farm away, and kill yourself a few times, and farm again.
Last edited by hazz0 on Nov 7, 2012, 2:36:19 PM
"
PHRandom wrote:
This could be solved if there are more than two pvp level scales...

Scale F-> from 5 to 20
Scale D-> from 21 to 36
Scale C-> from 37 to 52
Scale B-> from 53 to 68
Scale A-> from 69 to 84
Scale S-> from 85 to 100

Maybe that scale should be more balanced, i mean having less level difference between minium and maximum, i don't know.

This would be so much better. Why should you limit the pvp to level 28? They should have pvp at all levels, but you can only fight people who are within the same level range as you.

I would love to take my level 36 pvping, but but I didn't realize there was a 28 level cap until it was too late.
Or maybe have a dedicated pvp character creation option, so when you create a character, if you choose pvp, then you can only pvp with other pvp characters. This would allow for people who created a pvm character from the start, to pvp at levels higher than 28, without having to worry about getting their ass handed to them by a pvp character.
there no point in level lock
srsly give just one reason to do that

if you want lock yourself and grind normal pyramid constanly i want to dissapoint you
a way much better 28 items drop on end normal act 3 and cruel act 1 and even cruel act 2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info