0.9.13 Patch Notes

Can someone explain the significance of the weapon attack speed change of Ground Slam? Maybe my question lies moreso in the advantages of using a slow 2h over a fast 2h. Is WS a stat that's randomly generated like all other stats or does each type have set WS?

TL;DR Nerf or buff?
You said that you were going to try and put out the patch tommorow and that post was late yesterday is the patch going to be out today or thursday?
Happy Halloween!
There are certainly significant marauder balance changes in these notes. I can't help but wonder if the marauder class is so much better at surviving than the rest of the classes, or if these changes were more directed at balancing pvp.

"
Chris wrote:

• Increased Templar life regeneration node to 1% from .8%.

I think this might be a typo? Increased from 1% to 8%? or reduced to 0.8%? If it's 8% then I know what class I'm creating right now. ;D
"
Modified screen shake so that it'll cause less headaches.

lol wut XD

Can't wait!
But I do not udnerstand - I thought when 0.9.13 comes the Open Beta comes with it and along with the Open Beta comes character wipe. If that is correct, why do we need passive skill tree reset? If there is no Open Beta now, when will it start?
IGN: Snowblaze
.8%.
As is, 0.8%
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Open Beta comes with Act 3.
Probably. In any case, not now.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
"
Characters will now occasionally comment on the deaths of rare monsters.

Glorious!
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
"
dredgmo wrote:
Can someone explain the significance of the weapon attack speed change of Ground Slam? Maybe my question lies moreso in the advantages of using a slow 2h over a fast 2h. Is WS a stat that's randomly generated like all other stats or does each type have set WS?

TL;DR Nerf or buff?

GS had a fixed attack speed, so a .95 kauri maul attacked at the same rate as a 1.20+ maul. The kauri maul has a higher base damage to compensate for being slower. Using a kauri maul provided extra dps for groundslam because it used groundslams higher speed, and ignored being slower. Its a good fix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info