Noperative's Beginner Guide to Path of Exile

Excellent overview of some game mechanic basics that go into build making here by Snorkle_uk (6th post on that page). I would highly recommend new players to check it out when they plan their first selfdesigend build since it covers some of the most common mistakes and misconceptions.
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!
The first guide i really readed to the end! Very nice and very helpful, thx bro.
How do I get to the sockets in shining skin Steam-powered?
pokemonhos
"
xTheZeus wrote:
How do I get to the sockets in shining skin Steam-powered?

The set that has glowing sockets is a bonus from buying one of the editions of the Path of Exile Digital Comic Issue #2 seen here.
So if I buy it shines my costume?
pokemonhos
Updated build section to include common and recommended builds for a new player. Hopefully it will spur creation of more beginner guides for the next coming league as well. Encounters/Changelogs section has been completed, but I have exceeded my character limit in the 2 posts I have allotted so I am waiting on some moderator help to implement it.
Xtorma's guide to beginners path of exile.

Get a goldrim. Proceed to own.
Hey, I'm returning to PoE and wanna play a build that is viable in 1.3 but will also be better or at least good in 2.0 with a decent solo ability.. any ideas :D ?

also nice guide !
"
In other words, you better read this guide and play for a long time cause it takes awhile for the game to become enjoyable.

I would disagree. In particular the big thing for newbies is, not having a goal. Because without knowing the game you can't have a specific goal (spells, passive tree). With other words you have to spend time with the passive tree before playing - and ofcourse look up tips (health, enough mana reg etc). It can be enjoyable though. What I agree with, is that once you have decided and are certain of what to go for, it is indeed more enjoyable!! So.. I guess you put it into a nutshell ;o
Christmas comes early - The Awakening!
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ★  ☆
Last edited by rusher21 on Jun 9, 2015, 4:27:33 PM
The rarest and highest value currency item in the game. It eclipses the networth of most of the playerbase.

http://imgupp.com/1433173618.html
http://www.elkamaal.com/services/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%AD%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%84/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info