<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

"
1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues? Not Sure
2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)? Dont know, you can tell me what to do about this
3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere? India
4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating? Always
5. Are you 18 years of age or older? Old Geezer
6. Discord ID - e.g. will wisper you.
optionally, you can PM this to Staff:
7. How do you pass your Trial? What is this ?
8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded?
9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE? To understand the game.
10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.): Nothing to share at the moment.
Join ACE today!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
My "." is the best "."
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff
Good evening,

My name is Yorgii and I love POE :)

1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues?
I have only played softcore Challenge Leagues so far and dabbled in HC. But as of 3.14 I am going HC.

2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)?
Yes.

3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere?
Adelaide, Australia.

4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating?
Yes.

5. Are you 18 years of age or older?
I am 30.

6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff:
Yorgii#4232

7. How do you pass your Trial?
To pass your Trial, you need to engage with my new fellow guildies in Discord by talking in voice channels and by posting text messages.

You get booted.

9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE?
I've played POE with only a few RL friends but I'd like to play with / chat with other fellow Aussies and hopefully either help or learn somethings along the way.

10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.):
I've played a large variety of games over the years, from Eve Online to DotA and WoW. But theres nothing like POE and I'm just looking to take it to the next level.

My first league was Legion and I thought I was pretty damn good at the game because I got to kill Uber Elder on my first league. I found out that I suck and I just happened to pick a meta build off the bat. Because next league I sucked and I actually had to learn the mechanics of the game properly to progess as far as I did before.

This league I've cleared all content but I've died a fair bit along the way. Next league, I intend to push my skills to the limit and once again take a crash course into how not to die in POE :)
Honestly not really, I tried hardcore once and I didn't like it at all. However I did try SSF once and the feeling of accomplishing and getting gear on your own felt good.

2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)?
Yes.

3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere?
I play from Norway!

4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating?
Yes.

5. Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes.

Dr. Savaran#9321

7. How do you pass your Trial?
By being active for 6-12 months. Talking and joining voice chats as well as chatting in the channels.

./gkick

Be helpful and just talk about PoE in general. I love this game very much so I could go on days talking about it with other people who are playing it as well.

10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.):
I have been gamer ever since I was around 5. I started with games like Age of empires 2 and Dota all stars. Later on I grew with Diablo 2 which is one of my favorite games of all time. And then later on discovered Path of Exile :)
Yes, learning from mistakes in Hardcore will encourage the player, me to adapt and adjust in order to prevent the unnecessary accidents in the near future. Also Standard is easy because no fear of death.(previous characters in standard were me coming back to the game and getting used to stuff

2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)? Yes

3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere? Australia since I'm a Aussie man

4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating? Yes. I understand that any case of cheating or RMT will have me removed from the guild.

5. Are you 18 years of age or older? Yes

RAZ3W1LL#1977

7. How do you pass your Trial? By actively engaging with the small community for the trial period of 6-12 months, notifying officers in advance when faced with irl difficulties such as exams and being a good boy in the guild.

8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded? Easy, just kick and ban for good cause your actions is affecting the rep and just being dick.

Maintaining a healthy relationship with the PoE community as well as the guildies. Looking to learn from the vets and establish a strong rapport with others guild mates

10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.): played crash bandicoot when i was 5, was limited to internet games until secondary school with minecraft, towards senior started to gravitate to fps games and at the start of uni, got into tactical games and Diablo like games.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info